Rate Dr. Jason Lau

Dr. Jason Lau's Ratings

I chose omni when I moved to Kelowna, and I am very happy with how quickly they were able to catch up with all the treatments I was taking with my last optometrist. They were even able to recommend some new ones.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][17468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

I chose to talk to Omni before I got LASIK, and they were the perfect people to talk to. They knew everything about the procedure, and they were able to answer every question I asked. I am very satisfied with the consultation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][17467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2013

I have only been with Omni a couple weeks, and I’m already impressed with how convenient everything is. They already set up my contacts prescription, and that only took a couple hours. They also were able to transfer all my records very easily.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][17466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

Our caring and knowledgeable Optometrists serve the greater Kelowna area. Visit our eye doctors and check out our large selection of eye glasses and other eyewear.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][17465].votes_count ]]