Rate Dr. Rajani Vairavanathan

Dr. Rajani Vairavanathan's Ratings

I found Dr Vairavanathan to be knowledgeable, patient and not rushed by my questions and concerns that I had.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. V is an amazing doctor. She was able to take my newborn daughter and myself as new patients. She is a great family doctor, super nice and patient. I will be going to her with my 2nd pregnancy.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Never in my life have I witnessed such an inappropriate and unprofessional conduct and as a result, an innocent patient had to suffer. This is a doctor that needs to be complained asap to the College of Physicians and Surgeons. I had an appt booked at the Flemingdon Health Centre to see her as I was told that she is scheduling to see new patients as a family doctor. I mentioned to the Intake Worker that I have an OB and I'm expecting, however I do need to see a Family Doctor for other concerns. After verifying with her office, I was told that all was set and she would be taking me in as a new patient after 1 month of waiting for appt. On appt day, The nurse came back to me after 2.5 hrs of waiting in Dr. Rajani Vairavanathan's room, and pregnant without food or drink all this time, said the doctor will come back shortly. After nearly 3 hrs of waiting, finally Dr. Vairavanathan arrived. As soonasshe walked in the door, she screamed and said that she "will not be seeing me as a patient."

Submitted Nov. 24, 2013 | flag