Rate Dr. GARY R. MANASSE

Dr. GARY R. MANASSE's Ratings

I had two consultations with Dr. Manasse recently for one of my difficult tooth problem. He was very patient and kind in listening and answering my questions, giving me his professional opinions and suggestions. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and caring, this quickly won my trust. I had a feeling that he is the doctor I can depend on and he would put patient dental care first. One thing surprised me is that Dr. Manasse was always returning my phone call at the same day. This is rare from my previous experience with other practice. His staff was very nice and helpful too. They are always happy to answer my questions until I understand and clear. The office is neat and in order that makes me feel really comfortable. All of these made me feel safe and trust in this doctor’s hand. I will definitely be back for my root canal if I need it, because as a patient I believe it is very important to having a doctor who cares the patient first.

Submitted Dec. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr Manasse is the BEST of the BEST.. I would refer him to anyone needing a root canal.I have had two root canals done by him in the last three weeks and I was NEVER in any pain all through both procedures. Dr Manasse knows his stuff and he is a gentlemen in every sense of the word. Thank-you Dr Manasse for your caring ways.

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Manassee is an excellent Endodontist. He is very knowledgeable and caring. I would refer friends and family.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2011 | flag

I had a major tooth ache and called my general dentist. They didn't see me they just sent me to see Dr. Manassee b/c it sounded like I needed a Root Canal. His staff was AMAZING!!! So polite and helpful. They even saw me after hours because i was in such pain! Dr. Manasse was very patient and kind. He explained everything to me and put me at ease. He was so gentle and I didn't even feel the shot! His assistants were so nice and caring. They tap your arm during the shot to distract you. It really worked! It was the most painless dental visit I have ever had! I would recommend him to anyone who needs a root canal.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2009 | flag

This dentist seemed very knowledgeable about root canals, and made sure you did not feel any pain. After the introduction process and finding out what you were feeling though he did not talk much after that. Even when he was working on my tooth, he never asked if I was okay, or gave me any indication how much longer it would be. I was left pretty clueless as to what was going on. Then after the procedure was over he just disappeared and left his assistance to finish the appointment. No goodbye, thank you for coming in, let me know if you have any problems, or anything a regular dentist would probably say. He did a good job on my tooth but I felt like he treated the tooth and not the patient. His staff did call the next day to see how I was doing though. Not sure if I would go to him again.

Submitted April 18, 2007 | flag