Dr. Harold N. Rosen

Rate Dr. Harold N. Rosen

Dr. Harold N. Rosen's Ratings

First off, I have been chronically ill since birth so have seen a vast amount of doctors over my lifetime- from the worst to the best. It was my first appt. with Dr.Rosen. His reception staff was average, one lady very nice the other not friendly at all. He was wonderful! He showed compassion, great intelligence, and a genuine desire to find out what is causing my problems. Unlike most doctors he showed no sign of an ego and was not in a hurry to usher me out the door in the usual doctor fashion. He gave me a precise plan of action and then asked if I had any questions. He gave me his full attention and answered every one he could. Then, he was honest by telling me that because of my complex history some may not have an answer, that showed me how humble he is. If I could give him a "10" I would- he was refreshing and couldn't have been any better. And most importantly to me, I believe at my next appointment he will be just the same way.

Submitted June 3, 2010 | flag