Rate Dr. Stan Perecko

Dr. Stan Perecko's Ratings

Dr. Perecko is the best, I have been seeing him for over 23yrs. He was my doctor in delivery of my 2 oldest kids and they still see him as their primary doctor. He listens and always tells a story with a medical advice and his reasoning for believing in what he recommends you do for your ailments.

Submitted July 10, 2011 | flag

Doctor Perecko is one of the best doctors I have been to. It's been 6 year since I've seen him and he remembered me as well as my prior ailments. He may seem to be in a hurry but he listens to every word I say. His staff is great if you forgot to ask Doctor Perecko something they get the answer to you right away. You can't ask for better service then that. To me it is worth 128 miles one way to see him.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2009 | flag

Extremely knowledgable. Excellent People person. Been seeing him for over 15 years. Whole family converted over to his practice and services.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2008 | flag