Rate Dr. Mark P. Tanenbaum

Dr. Mark P. Tanenbaum's Ratings

Dr. Tanenbaum has been my cardiologist for about 4 years during which time I have had open heart surgery and the complications associated therewith. He did an excellent job of guiding me through the process of recovery. His staff is very professional, courteous and pleasant. VA Heart has excellent cardiologists specializing in all aspects of the heart. I highly recommend Dr. Tanenbaum. He takes ther time to explain and he draws diagrams of the issue or problem that is being discussed.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2012 | flag

I've only been to one appointment so far, but Dr. Tanenbaum is definitely one of the best doctors I've seen in ages. My visit was concerning my hypertension -- I had been through so many medications with my family doctor, but I couldn't tolerate the side effects of any of them. The final straw was when I complained of fatigue and had antidepressants thrown at me -- it says right on the bottle "May cause drowsiness." Dr. Tanenbaum really took the time to learn my medical history and devised a plan of treatment to get my blood pressure under control. Initially, I was afraid that his bedside manner would leave much to be desired -- the man used to be a professor at Georgetown. My fears were unfounded, as he was very compassionate and courteous. I highly recommend Dr. Tanenbaum!

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag