Rate Dr. Kevin G. Schendel

Dr. Kevin G. Schendel's Ratings

He is great. I have had plenty of doctors before but he is great always available and helpful in every way. He was very caring and concerned about me during the passing of my grandmother.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][676476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Started with Dr. Schendel at the very beginning of his practice. He is Wonderful. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][676475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

My family has been going to Dr. Schendel for years and we all love him. He sees my husband, our daughter, son-in-law, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, my niece and cousin, most of my friends and of course, me. He is the greatest doctor. He knows how to deal with any problem and does not hesitate to send you to a specialist, if necessary. He is very caring and compassionate, he has a great sense of humor, he is always there for his patients, the very best bedside manner. He always returns your calls in a timely fashion and you never wait for your appointment. Thank GOD we found him. I hope he never retires while I am still here. Best doctor ever! P.S. everyone in his office is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][676474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2010

My family and I have been with Dr. Schendel for many years. He Has always been there for us. He will always work you into his schedule. He helped my son, even when he was no longer covered by our insurance due to his age. My son is grown now and still uses Dr. Schendel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][676473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2009

Great Doc. I have been to many but this guy always takes time to call me back or fit me in if i really need to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][676472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

Very friendly, helped my husband and my father-- both his patients. Reviewed pathology reports with them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][676471].votes_count ]]