Dr. Kevin G. Schendel

Grad. Year: 1988

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Kevin G. Schendel has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5
RID: 2122580
08/05/12 5 5 5 5 He is great. I have had plenty of doctors before but he is great always available and helpful in every way. He was very caring and concerned about me during the passing of my grandmother.  Respond

18/04/11 SYSTEM: 4 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1166039
10/05/10 5 5 5 5 Started with Dr. Schendel at the very beginning of his practice. He is Wonderful. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1084390
20/01/10 5 5 5 5 My family has been going to Dr. Schendel for years and we all love him. He sees my husband, our daughter, son-in-law, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, my niece and cousin, most of my friends and of course, me. He is the greatest doctor. He knows how to deal with any problem and does not hesitate to send you to a specialist, if necessary. He is very caring and compassionate, he has a great sense of humor, he is always there for his patients, the very best bedside manner. He always returns your calls in a timely fashion and you never wait for your appointment. Thank GOD we found him. I hope he never retires while I am still here. Best doctor ever! P.S. everyone in his office is great.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 789211
13/02/09 5 5 5 5 My family and I have been with Dr. Schendel for many years. He Has always been there for us. He will always work you into his schedule. He helped my son, even when he was no longer covered by our insurance due to his age. My son is grown now and still uses Dr. Schendel.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 626212
28/06/08 5 5 5 5 Great Doc. I have been to many but this guy always takes time to call me back or fit me in if i really need to see him.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 535580
10/03/08 4 4 5 5 Very friendly, helped my husband and my father-- both his patients. Reviewed pathology reports with them.
Insurance: Anthem