Dr. Elodie Barbut

Rate Dr. Elodie Barbut

Dr. Elodie Barbut's Ratings

I had Elodie for my first pregnancy so everything was new to me. She was very patient and extremely helpful and knowledgable. I would recommend her very highly! She made sure my experience was amazing and I'm very happy with how things turned out. I ended up having a premature baby and had to transfer to the care of an OB but she made sure to visit me and my son at the hospital and continued care for my son once he came home. If you are able to have Elodie as your midwife I would definitely say it is a blessing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2471306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Elodie was excellent to work with. Appointments were very thorough and she always made sure that all my questions were answered. When I had an issue arise during my pregnancy she returned my call within 5 minutes. I would recommend her to anyone looking to be cared for by a midwife.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][18143].votes_count ]]