Dr. Michelle C. Vannieuwenhuize

Rate Dr. Michelle C. Vannieuwenhuize

Dr. Michelle C. Vannieuwenhuize's Ratings

Office Staff is horrendous!!! Makes me want to find a new Dr so I don't have to deal with them. Really wish the Drs would realize how rude they are to patience and replace them. It's a shame.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I agree with the comment made before me. The staff at the widow are rude and not friendly. I wonder if Dr.Van knows this :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Van is wonderful, but I have to agree with other comments about the office staff. I avoid calling at all cost because of the staff that answers the phone. I wish she would send her staff to some training or at the very least teach them how to deal with her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Vann is a nice woman however her office is a disaster to deal with. Its impossible to get an appointment because she is physically not in the office very often (child, lincoln high school teaching, time off). It takes me several attempts for my referrals to be sent to my specialists. Another issue I have is she doesn't return calls. You'll be lucky if you get a call from a secretary who has no medical knowledge. Its very frustrating; You cant get a sick appointment or even a phone call. Im transfrering out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

I just love Dr Michelle Van. she was the only Doctor that helped me with my high blood pressure. She is kind, never rushes our appts and is the most proactive Dr Ever. I recommend her to everyone i know. She is the best Dr Ever, Luv her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

Truly attentive and listens to what you say. Caring. Very proffesional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

I thought I was the only one the front desk staff was rude too. At least it's not only me. Really horrible people skills for the "front line" people. But - Dr Michelle Van is great and so far, worth it, once past her front desk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

I just switched to Dr. Vannieuwenhuize. Michelle was fantastic. I do agree the staff is extremely rude and dread calling. They always cut me off mid sentence when I call. It's too bad because it's stressful as it is going to the doctors and then to be greeted with such rudeness is horrifying.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1938695].votes_count ]]