Dr. Patrick Zaidel

Rate Dr. Patrick Zaidel

Dr. Patrick Zaidel's Ratings

After multiple other tests, I was in Emergency at Burnaby General en route to getting an angiogram, when Dr. Zaidel, on duty in the ER that day, through a test he had ordered, found that my problem was too high a dose of Synthroid. It was causing many of my symptoms. All it took to put me right was a lower dose of Synthroid...can't thank him enough. I did not deal with his staff nor his punctuality (but these fields require filling in), but re helpful and knowledgeable, I give him a 5+

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Zaidel was polite, knowledgable and personable. I had a bit of a runaround at the hospital, so i was almost 30 mins late for the appt, and Dr. Zaidel was totally understanding and proceeded with the consult. The appointment clarified all concerns i had. He was willing to explain and make sure i understood the intended surgical procedure, and possible side effects. I thank him for his expertise and his understanding of my tardiness. The poor rating for staff, was the hospital admissions staff(which was why i was late, and not his staff. He didn't have staff!

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag