Dr. John Drysdale

Rate Dr. John Drysdale

Dr. John Drysdale's Ratings

My family have been patients of Dr. Drysdale for a little over a year now. We find him to be harsh, judgmental, and quick to "get on to the next patient". Bedside manner is seriously lacking and he does not instill confidence in his patients. Would love to find a new doctor however that it is not an easy thing to do in a small town.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

On 7 Aug 13 this doctor diagnosed chest congestion and audible difficulty breathing as a simple sinus infection, prescribing a nasal spray as medication. No vital signs were examined, no XRays were ordered and no physical exam to include percussion was done. A stethoscope examination was conducted and should clearly have indicated airway congestion. Three days later in attendance at hospital emergency, patient was placed on oxygen following immediately triage and thereafter fully examined. The condition was diagnosis as a bronchial infection overlaying long-standing asthma. 6 Tab Co-Azithromycin was prescribed. Clearly Drysdale was unable to make a proper diagnosis of this common, combined condition and casts into doubt his capability as a doctor

Submitted Aug. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Drysdale is a wonderful doctor. He has been seeing my son and myself and I have nothing but good things to say after every visit. He never makes you feel rushed and really takes the time to talk to you and get lots of information before he makes any diagnosis. Not once have I felt rushed or like my concerns for my son or myself were not valid or that I am just a silly 1st time mom. He gives you very detailed and thourough explanations for any course of action he reccommends and really includes you in deciding the best treatment plan. After visiting the hospital once a month for the last 5 months for my sons breathing issues he spent a full 1/2 hour discussing a treatment plan for him with my husband and since then my son has done amazing. I am extremely grateful to have Dr. Drysdale he is a very kind and caring physician.

Submitted May 31, 2013 | flag