Dr. Amjad Mahfoud

Grad. Year: 1988

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Amjad Mahfoud has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3656859
15/01/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mahfoud has been our pediatrician for almost ten years now. He, his staff and his wife (also a pediatrician in that office)are knowledgeable, accommodating and such a welcome relief to an apprehensive patient like my daughter. He has a very calm demeanor, don't expect a chatty doctor but I always feel my concerns have been addressed. Never had a problem with same-day appointments. Wonderful!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 3599987
08/11/13 5 5 5 5 Great physician! He may not always be as thorough in his explanations as nurse practitioners tend to be, but he will always answer questions, and knows when something is serious or not...even if you as a parent are not so sure. He has a lot of experience, and is very knowledgeable.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2899431
07/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Mahfoud has been my kids' doctor for seven years now. He is a wonderful doctor. So is his wife, working in the same office. Between the two of them, we have never had trouble being seen or treated for any of our needs. Notably, the office staff at this place is phenomenal. They are just good, caring people--a hard find.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 2601332
27/03/13 5 5 5 5 great dr . we know him for over 10 years. I recommend him to every family.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

06/03/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1251118
15/09/10 5 5 5 5 very attentive, listen to all my concerns. allways available. highly recomended .  Respond