Rate Dr. Carmen L. Pastor

Dr. Carmen L. Pastor's Ratings

Wish I could give zero stars.,she is mean, verbally abusive, may be committing insurance fraud, and lies! I can't trust her to care for me in light of all the above!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I had to wait over an hour and a half to see Dr Pastor. She was completely clueless around the issues of thyroid patients. Very uninformed. Worse doctor I have ever spoken with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

It was impossible to make an appointment. After 4-5 times of calling and them, they kept telling me I needed different paperwork. I would get what they asked then they would add something else. My actual doctor even contacted them and were told all paperwork was fine, then when i called back, they wanted something else. The guy on the phone with a heavy Spanish accent was extremely rude and told me that if I didn't like their methods to go look for another doctor. So I did.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1938890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2012

Dr. Carmen Pastor is not interested in her patients, their health, and offers inconsistent guidance. She did not explain my disease fluctuations but lectured me on what I ate, when I took pill and questioned whether I was taking the medication even though she then said the medicine dose was too strong. She said I could not miss but when waiting for lab work or appointments she would not refill pills. She kept me waiting 2 of 4 visits by over 30-45 minutes but on my last appointment I was 5 minutes late and even though patients ahead of me still hadn't been seen they told me I would have to rescehdule or wait over an hour. I had planned to leave practice but had been told I had bad lab results, but since doctor was on vacation her on call doctor told me to stop taking medications and they couldn't tell me why until I saw her. I walked out of the office that day and then received a bill for a "missed appointment" Found another doctor in Sterling who was fabulous!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1938889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I WENT THERE FOR MY VISIT AND COULD NOT SEE THE DR. WAS TOLD I OWED MONEY. I ASKED FOR A STATEMENT FROM THEIR BILLING DEPT.AND THEY SENT ONE WHILE I WAS THERE. THE PAYOFF WAS THEY HAD NOT BILLED ME YET.BUT THEY STILL WANTED THE MONEY EVEN THO I HAD NOT BEEN BILLED SO THEY WOULD NOT LET ME SEE THE DR. CALLED ME THE NEXT DAY AND TOLD ME THAT I OWED 25.00 FOR A CANCELED APPOINTMENT. EVEN THO I WAS THERE THEY WOULD NOT LET ME SEE THE DR. AND SAID THEY WERE GOING TO CHG. ME 25.00. SHE IS UNPROFESSIONAL, MEAN AND YOU HAVE TO WAITE AN HR. TO GET IN TO SEE HER. I WISH I HAD SEEN ALL OF THIS STUFF ON HER SO I WOULD NOT WAIST MY TIME ON HER. NOW I HAVE TO START OVER AGAIN. SOMETIMES SHE MADE ME THINK I HAD FORGOTTEN TO DO SOMETHING WHEN I HADN'T. ONE QUESTION. HOW COME SHE IS STILL ABLE TO SEE PATIENTS.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1938888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

My husband saw her twice, once after he had a diabetic seizure. She prescribed a new insulin type and new regimen; his bld sugrs were then running so low he had another diabetic seizure approx 2 weeks later. The very next morning we got a call that my husbands father passed away but per the ER my husband was to see his endo. URGENTLY before going out of town to the funeral. She had an open 1:30 appt; he took his 2 week log of all he ate and the times he took his insulin as she directed him to do. His co-pay was taken, vitals were taken then the nurse came back in said Dr.C. Pastor (and i use the title very loosely) wouldn't see him; that she couldn't tell anything from the piecesof paper he brought in, conveyed thru the nurse to tell him he needs to watch his carbs, return his copay and tell him to go home. This 'thing' has no business practicing medicine in the USA and must be stopped. I have reported her to our insurance company and I am taking this farther.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2010

They made me wait for almost an hour. I did not see any other patients at that time. So horrible. My first appt will be my last. I will never go to her. I actually thought she was the nurse. She was so rude and indignant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

She is a hurraible with no feeling about her paition. I called last week and left a message for renew my priscription nothing happen and I call Monday spoke with secretary and I told my Cynthroid finished and to make the appointment and I ask for next month appointment due to lost of my mother and she ask me the phone number for the paharmacy and I went again did not call in and I callthem on Tuesday secretary told me Dr pastor I can not priscip until she come to the office and I told her I gave my reason and also I told her I just lost my 19th years Nephew on car accident on Marth 7th she said let me ask the Dr and she call me back later and said Ok you pay the fee for the office visit like you came here and then she can presripe your medicine, what type of human or Dr she is, she is working to fill her pocket not to cure herpatient. That is not humanitery I hope board of medicine do something about this type of Doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

I wish I found this site before making an appt with Dr. Pastor. My first and only appt with her proved to me that she is the WORST doctor I've ever seen. All of the negative comments about her are true. She's rude, condescending and mean. She stated aloud to me during my appt that we need to hurry up so she doesnt get backed up too early. She scared me with her knowledge and facts instead of being helpful. I left her office feeling belittled and mad that I had to search for a new endo because I will never come back there again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938884].votes_count ]]