Rate Dr. Jonathan I. Macy

Dr. Jonathan I. Macy's Ratings

wow what a rip off, beware of this doctor! he just wants your money!!! i went in there the first time to get an eye exam and eye drops and paid $200, i come back a few days later to get different eye drops since the ones he prescribed weren't helping, after being there for exactly 5 minutes, he then tried to charge me for another visit when i specifically just asked different drops!! i got a bill in the mail 2 weeks later for the visit and when i called to speak to the doctor, he was rude, unprofessional and hung up on me! do not go to this facility, they are money grubbers!!!!! THEY WANT YOU IN AND OUT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE AND TRY TO CHARGE YOU AS MANY TIMES AND AS MUCH AS THEY CAN! THEY DO NOT CARE HERE!!!!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2011 | flag

Made me wait 30 minutes and were very rude. There are a lot of "hidden" out-of-pocket fees if you go to this office Even though I have insurance and I had never had to pay for anything at other places, they were going to make me dish out an extra $300. You're better off going to Costco.

Submitted May 24, 2010 | flag

The office seems to be very much about money. I used to have a check up and they would do my contacts and glasses and then the doctor would do the exam. Now I need to see separate docs for both and pay for each step. Plus I get very little actual time with the doctor and seem to be get pushed out the door quickly. Also, if I am reminded by the staff of the onsite glasses and contact store one more time I will lose my mind. They have changed and it does seem about money only and not patients.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2009 | flag

Been to his office twice and will never return. Very unsensitive doctor and seems to be driven by money. Refused to perform a minor procedure because he was unsure wether my insurance would cover it. I knew that they would and told him so. Like a paranoid maniac he had his staff call for like an hour. The procedure only costs around 50 dollars, please

Submitted March 21, 2009 | flag