Dr. Joseph A. Maloney

Grad. Year: 1973

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 16/06/08    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Joseph A. Maloney has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2462760
31/10/12 1 5 2 2 This doctor is super rude and not knowledgable, not friendly with baby  Respond
RID: 1479658
05/07/11 4 5 5 5 I had these pediatricians when I was a child. They are absolutely the best! Now that i moved away from the high desert I don't think I will find anyone that compares to them. The always return calls promptly and the both doctors are so kind and kid friendly. My 4 year old loves going to see her Dr!!!!  Respond
RID: 1143893
06/04/10 5 5 5 5 Awesome doctors..They were a huge help during my son's very serious illness and hospital stay.
RID: 1015460
22/10/09 5 5 5 5 they are the best doctors for a child with ashamsa, they are the best in the desert.....
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 902163
01/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Brams & Maloney were my pediatricians when I was a child, from 3 months to 18- I loved them! They are now the pediatricians for my three children and I couldn't ask for better doctors. They are very patient with the little ones and seem to know exactly how to make them comfortable at every age. They are sympathetic, encouraging and knowledgeable. They are my favorite doctors.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 779394
02/02/09 4 4 5 5 Our family has been seen by Dr. Maloney for almost 13 years! From newborn to teens - great personality - knows his stuff. LOVE Dr. Maloney and so do the kids!Office is super busy so sometimes you have to wait quite a while.. but you can learn when is a good appt time and then its quick as can be.Nurses in the office are very sweet as well~ only wish they would clarify exactly what shots they are giving without asking. They of course answer any questions you might have.