Rate Dr. Joseph A. Maloney

Dr. Joseph A. Maloney's Ratings

After a hospital stay, my daughter was afraid to go to the doctor. He noticed she was nervous and examined her teddy bear first. He was great. He got her to calm down so he could examine her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

This doctor is super rude and not knowledgable, not friendly with baby

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][676679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

I had these pediatricians when I was a child. They are absolutely the best! Now that i moved away from the high desert I don't think I will find anyone that compares to them. The always return calls promptly and the both doctors are so kind and kid friendly. My 4 year old loves going to see her Dr!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][676678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Awesome doctors..They were a huge help during my son's very serious illness and hospital stay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][676677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

they are the best doctors for a child with ashamsa, they are the best in the desert.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][676676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2009

Dr. Brams & Maloney were my pediatricians when I was a child, from 3 months to 18- I loved them! They are now the pediatricians for my three children and I couldn't ask for better doctors. They are very patient with the little ones and seem to know exactly how to make them comfortable at every age. They are sympathetic, encouraging and knowledgeable. They are my favorite doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][676675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Our family has been seen by Dr. Maloney for almost 13 years! From newborn to teens - great personality - knows his stuff. LOVE Dr. Maloney and so do the kids!Office is super busy so sometimes you have to wait quite a while.. but you can learn when is a good appt time and then its quick as can be.Nurses in the office are very sweet as well~ only wish they would clarify exactly what shots they are giving without asking. They of course answer any questions you might have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][676674].votes_count ]]