Rate Dr. Allen Kamrava

Dr. Allen Kamrava's Ratings

Dr. Kamrava is a Life changer....
I highly recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Have been with Dr. K for some time now. He's helped my family through some difficult times. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2690060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Operated on m for an emegecy surgery. Did a wonderful job

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2671135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr. Kamrava and his staff were very professional and courteous. Dr. Kamrava appeared to be very knowledgable and was very willing to keep me informed of every step being taken in my treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2589982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Great doctor. Was exteremley pleased. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2546739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Trust him completely

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2500394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Dr Kamrava took out my gallbladder when I was visiting family in Los Angeles. The next day I flew to boston. I was worried about sitting in a plane for five hours but I didn't even need to take a single pain medication.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2500364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Have been seeing doctor Kamrava for some time. He moved to a new office a few months back and I got to see it today. It is an amazing upgrade from the old office. He is such a gem... Very approachable. I really do believe he cares about me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2493034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Awesome doc! Chose him over the 2 other surgeons that I consulted. He is the best doctor you can have when you are in the worst of circumstances. He makes your personal hell a little less awful because he is so compassionate and always finds a way to interject a light moment into your blackest day. No arrogance. No talking down to you. He gets that patients are people and he ALWAYS treats patients with respect. I'm in my 60's and have rarely encountered a doc like Dr. Kamrava. Even if he is out of your way- go to him!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2471341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Kamrava, he is by far the greatest doctor that has ever treated me, in my 70+ years of age. I have had many serious operations in my 70+ years of fightening various conditions and diseases life time 70 years. However, when I contacted "C-Diff" two years ago, and all of the experts and my and none the treatments used I have had took on the the greatest doct

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2471342].votes_count ]]