Rate Dr. Peter J. Hohn

Dr. Peter J. Hohn's Ratings

Dr. Hohn is a skilled and caring physician, He gets to know his patients in an "old fashioned" way that makes for exceptional healthcare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][676702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

Great Dr. ... has diagnosed a number of problems for me over the last 15 years and has got me to the right specialist when necessary... Kind, caring, all around good guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][676701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Hohn is without a doubt one if the best doctors in the area. I have been going to him for the past 20+ years and would never consider another doctor. Peter Hohn truly cares about you and your wellbeing!!! The one things that I really appreciate in Dr. Hohn is he knows when it's time to refer you out to another doctor! I love Dr Hohn and I believe he really is one of a kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][676700].votes_count ]]