Dr. Simona Tibu

5 1 2.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Simona Tibu

Dr. Simona Tibu's Ratings

Very knowledgeable and polite dentist. Highly recommended. Ignore the reviews having nothing to do with the actual services offered by the dentist. She knows her stuff. No issues whatsoever

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2833264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I went to Dr. Tibu as she came recommended by my grandma who has seen her in Camrose. She was late for my appointment & made no apology for it. She treats her staff terrible & one girl told me that she is told to do certain treatments or diagnostics in order to charge more. The conversation made me feel very uncomfortable. When Dr. Tibu came in all of my concerns were confirmed. I said NO to everything she suggested doing to my mouth & immediately after leaving I called my grandma (a sweet old lady who likely didn't need half the work done on her teeth or the frequency of work) to tell her to find a new dentist immediately. This dentist should not be practicing.

Was this rating useful? 17 [[ userState['ratings'][2689629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

This independent professional woman is a furrigner. How does she dare to expose our sheriff to the public. Who does she think she is.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2686338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Great professional! Definitely, I would recommend this dentist to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2684532].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Excellent Dentist, great chair side manner, I would recomend her to anyone. It's funny how all these law enforcement officers say otherwise...hmmmm...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2683094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Would not trust this woman to check the teeth of the dead. Run, don't walk. Run far away from her. Just terrible!!!

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2682221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Appointment at 2, didn't get in till 3. Gave me a filling that had to be redone by my usual dentist after a part of it came out.

Was this rating useful? 12 [[ userState['ratings'][2681542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Complete ding bat, and she grossly over-charged me for the work she claimed she did. When I questioned her about the bill for the work she did and did not do she became EXTREMELY defensive, began the blame game, and that I did not know anything. Strange and extremely hostile person.

Was this rating useful? 21 [[ userState['ratings'][2596369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Oh my god, the worst dentist I have ever been to. I was there (Edmonton office) only for a checkup. She started rooting around my mouth like she was a dog looking for a buried bone. She jabbed my gums twice causing severe pain and bleeding only to blame me for it happening. She asked me twice if I had heard someone talking to us in the room....the two of us were the only ones in the room. One word to describe her, CRAZY. I could only understand half of what she was saying and she insisted I get work done that was not needed (confirmed by a real dentist). I would remove a tooth with a screwdriver and hammer before going back to her.

Was this rating useful? 22 [[ userState['ratings'][2566957].votes_count ]]