Dr. Simona Tibu

You may also like

Rate Dr. Simona Tibu

Dr. Simona Tibu's Ratings

My educated and cultured opinion (haha) is, TIBU is bat sh*t crazy! CLEARLY, CLEARLY in the video, she is not cooperative, not following direction, resisting arrest...this officer CLEARLY used minimal force. He is 2x her size, if he was "rough" with her, he would have broke her! TIBU is relying on her education/status to get her out of the situation, she caused.
TRASH comes in all size, colors...and sexes...she is trash! The NDEB of Canada should be revoking her license...she is an embarrassment to dentists and "educated/cultured" people everywhere!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

The cop was grabbing at her breasts and grinding his pathetic little dick all over her lovely butt...anybody would squirm away from a smelly little pig dick. If I lived in Camrose I'd let her work on my mouth ..She hot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

The comment below exemplifies the banality of Canadian 'non'-culture. That is : a society that does not respect the academic class, but gleans its knowledge from mass media.
Canadians are now famous for being uneducated drunks. ( Case in point - read carefully the comment below! )

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Gulity nut case After watching video of police interaction, her idea of what it the truth is crazy

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2778601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

What happened at the last court hearing? There was all this build up and then nothing. I'm only using this forum because it appears that everyone else is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I went to Dr. Tibu as she came recommended by my grandma who has seen her in Camrose. She was late for my appointment & made no apology for it. She treats her staff terrible & one girl told me that she is told to do certain treatments or diagnostics in order to charge more. The conversation made me feel very uncomfortable. When Dr. Tibu came in all of my concerns were confirmed. I said NO to everything she suggested doing to my mouth & immediately after leaving I called my grandma (a sweet old lady who likely didn't need half the work done on her teeth or the frequency of work) to tell her to find a new dentist immediately. This dentist should not be practicing.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2689629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Unprofessional and quite frankly, insane. She belongs in an institution.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2687790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

This independent professional woman is a furrigner. How does she dare to expose our sheriff to the public. Who does she think she is.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2686338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Great professional! Definitely, I would recommend this dentist to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684555].votes_count ]]