Dr. Simona Tibu

Rate Dr. Simona Tibu

Dr. Simona Tibu's Ratings

Oh my god, the worst dentist I have ever been to. I was there (Edmonton office) only for a checkup. She started rooting around my mouth like she was a dog looking for a buried bone. She jabbed my gums twice causing severe pain and bleeding only to blame me for it happening. She asked me twice if I had heard someone talking to us in the room....the two of us were the only ones in the room. One word to describe her, CRAZY. I could only understand half of what she was saying and she insisted I get work done that was not needed (confirmed by a real dentist). I would remove a tooth with a screwdriver and hammer before going back to her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2566957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

It was my First time going to her a couple weeks ago, it was a great experience, very helpful. Listen to what I wanted and needed. Doesn't speak English too well, but still such a sweet heart. God bless this woman. I hope that police man gets put in jail for assuring that poor woman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][19636].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 15, 2014

Horrible person. Anger management problem, limited English speaking skills, poor work...I can go on and on about her. Just because she's on Global News doesn't make her a better dentist/person.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][19639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2013

She is very kind and knowledgeable and even my 5 year old is relaxed in her chair after having dentist phobia for the past 2 years. I recently took my brother- in-low there and he told me she was the best dentist he ever had so far (he is 36). Definitely a keeper.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][19635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2013

Excellent dentist and nice feeling to investigate patients pains.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][19634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2013

Terrible, hard to understand, overly dramatic, rude and tried to upsell unneccessary work.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][19633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2013

seen this dentist in camrose to fix alignment on a tooth i had filled by my regular dentist. thought was just a simple fix as it just needed to be shaved down alittle. was i ever so wrong. she started to shave my teeth. kept saying nope nothings changed. she was shaving and shaving n nothing was changing. my tooth was starting to actually hurt now as she was shaving. i finally felt with my tongue and said oh my goodnes your on the wrong tooth! she shaved my molar down so low the nerves were already exposed. it is literally half gone. my dentist had to build the tooth back up with resin. will never have my natural enamel back again. ruined my tooth.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][19638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

Awful, doesn't speak english, horribly hard to understand, didn't do any of the treatment I was interested in, just wanted to change all my good silver fillings into white ones, and said I needed 3 root canals on teeth that have never given me pain ever. Paid/Co-pay: $750

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][19637].votes_count ]]