Dr. Simona Tibu

Rate Dr. Simona Tibu

Dr. Simona Tibu's Ratings

Pretty sure that last one was Simona Tibu herself. This woman is literally insane. I actually hope she is committed to the psych ward so she can get some help

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2698750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

She should not have gone to media to tell her story. How does this furrigner dare to expose our systematic police brutality when we should hide it under the rug. No wonder sheriff's friends and family want to destroy the good doc career by slandering her on this web and others. She is a furrigner , she should say thank you for receiving me in this freedom land instead of making the public aware of what happened to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

I went to Dr. Tibu as she came recommended by my grandma who has seen her in Camrose. She was late for my appointment & made no apology for it. She treats her staff terrible & one girl told me that she is told to do certain treatments or diagnostics in order to charge more. The conversation made me feel very uncomfortable. When Dr. Tibu came in all of my concerns were confirmed. I said NO to everything she suggested doing to my mouth & immediately after leaving I called my grandma (a sweet old lady who likely didn't need half the work done on her teeth or the frequency of work) to tell her to find a new dentist immediately. This dentist should not be practicing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2689629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Unprofessional and quite frankly, insane. She belongs in an institution.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2687790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

This independent professional woman is a furrigner. How does she dare to expose our sheriff to the public. Who does she think she is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Great professional! Definitely, I would recommend this dentist to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2684532].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Excellent Dentist, great chair side manner, I would recomend her to anyone. It's funny how all these law enforcement officers say otherwise...hmmmm...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Do not trust this lady.
I made a complaint to the college and she denied ever having me as a patient even though I have receipts.
She deleted all medical records and falsified my file.
She will loose her license soon I bet,
So no point even going to her.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2682859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Would not trust this woman to check the teeth of the dead. Run, don't walk. Run far away from her. Just terrible!!!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2682221].votes_count ]]