Rate Dr. Meghan Van Drimmelen

Dr. Meghan Van Drimmelen's Ratings

What a caring person! I was new to naturopathic medicine and had heard such horrible stories about other doctors in the area that I was a little nervous coming to see Dr. Stobbs, but her nature and understanding of my problem quickly fixed that! She is compassionate and really takes her time with you. I feel that she truly cares and listens to what you have to say. I never felt pressured to buy anything like my friends who've seen other doctors in the area, and she seems to care about you as a person, and not your pocket book! Dr. Stobbs and the entire staff at Healing Cedar Wellness are amazing people and I will go back. You can count on it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][19766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I was unsure about naturopathic medicine before. But the results I was able to achieve after my consultation with Dr. Stobbs gave me a new outlook on how to not just heal, but maintain and improve my personal health and well-being. What a difference! Dr. Stobbs was very professional, empathetic, and took the time to get the whole picture. It's nice to meet with a doctor who is willing to take the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][19765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Stobbs is an incredible, passionate doctor. She really listens and will give excellent advice. She has helped me with prenatal and postnatal advice. I would 100% recommend her to anyone wanting to be healthier and more knowledge about their bodies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][19764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Stobbs is a wonderful ND! She is so personable and compassionate, which makes it very easy to feel comfortable discussing whatever issues may have brought you to her door. In addition to her great people skills, her wealth of knowledge re: naturopathic medicine in general, and all the best practices for assessing and treating whatever issues you may have is remarkable! She is gifted at sharing information and educating her patients - when I leave her clinic I always feel that any concerns that I came in with have been addressed! Highly recommended for anyone looking for an ND that they want to connect with, feel comfortable with, and feel heard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][19763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Meghan Stobbs is incredibly knowledgable and easy to talk to. She has given me sound advice on several occasions, especially in the areas of women's health and reproductive issues I was having.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][19762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Dr. Stobbs takes the time to listen and has a great wealth of knowledge that has lead to effective advice for a number of problems. It's wonderful to find a ND who really cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][19761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Meghan Stobbs made me feel incredibly comfortable during the time I spent with her. She listened with open ears and gave thoughtful, accurate medical advice to my health concern. I will definitely continue seeing Dr. Stobbs and would highly recommend her services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][19760].votes_count ]]