Rate Dr. Nicole Dahl

Dr. Nicole Dahl's Ratings

When I saw her, there was a high turnover of office staff. Her office misfiled my chart and then charged me for a full hour visit even though I sat in the office for 20 minutes while they were looking for my chart. Dr. Dahl then saw me for 15 minutes and said the overall visit was more than 30 minutes so I was charged the full hour. I haven't gone back since. She out me on the same medications as my friend who was also seeing her. But my friend has obesity, PCOS, diabetes....I had allergies. At times Dr. Dahl seemed too busy to help and was quite snooty. Definitely a "better than thou" attitude. She also did not seem to like any questions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2603681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Very expensive and extreme methods. Too busy to spend time with you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][20027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Although Dr. Dahl has many patients that do seem to really love her and have benefited, she approached my issues through a "trial and error" sort of method which ended up being extremely expensive for me and did not help my situation at all. This included taking numerous seemingly pointless tests, and not a lot of information or knowledge was conveyed. Obviously doctors and naturopaths can't wave a wand to solve all your problems, but all in all, it bit of a waste of time, money and effort.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][20026].votes_count ]]