Rate Dr. Matt El-Kadi

Dr. Matt El-Kadi's Ratings

Very, very pleased with lumbar laminectomy surgery. After two years of pain, I have no pain and feel great.

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

I was very apprehensive about this surgery. Dr. El-Kadi performed a lumbar laminectomy and fusion. I had immediate relief and recovery is progressing quickly. I feel 100% better and am greatly appreciative of Dr. El-Kadi and his staff. His knowledge and skill will allow me to resume my career as a funeral director.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Everything was easy when dealing with the Wexford office. The staff was pleasant, Dr El-Kadi was on time and professional and answered all my questions even before I could ask them. IE Chance of Paralysis, chance of positive outcome. Took my pain away immediately! Def reccommend!

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

I love Dr. El-Kadi, he gave me back my life. I've tried local doctors who keep telling me I had a herniated disc. They had me try physical therapy, injections..etc. I finally had enough, by this time I could hardly walk. Nothing helped the pain, I was missing work and life came to halt. A friend who was a former patient recommended Dr. El-Kadi. Called and received an appointment within a short time. He reviewed my x-rays/MRI as well as gave me an examination. It was determined I didn't have a herniated disc I had a partly collapsed vertebrae. I had surgery within 2 weeks. Today I have some muscle spasms which is normal other than that I’m able to live a pain free life thanks to Dr. El-Kadi.

Submitted May 19, 2014 | flag

Wonderful doctor, explained procedure thoroughly and accurately. Excellent results. I would recommend him to everyone!

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

Dr El-Kadi is truly a gifted surgeon, he is also very personable and supportive and has a great sense of humor. His office staff, and PA's are wonderful also. Everyone was polite and supportive in a time of stress and concern. They all showed true concern, thoughtfulness and patience with all questions asked. I would highly recommend this surgeon and his entire staff!!

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

After 3 doctors, physical therapy and 3 1/2 years of pain, Dr. El-Kadi had no hesitation diagnosing the issue, L5 out of place. He did say there was nothing he could do about the drop foot I developed over that time period. Today I am totally pain free and the drop foot is 75-80% gone.

Submitted March 15, 2014 | flag

I am pain free after spinal fusion by Dr. El-Kadi. I had numbness and severe pain from a pinched nerve.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

Had Dr El-Kadi remove a schwanomma tumor from my lower spine approx 8 yrs ago. I was in excruciating pain dailybefore the surgery and 100% pain free today. He changed my life forever. He is the absolute best!

Submitted Nov. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. El-Khadi put his staff into motion as soon as he assessed my condition realizing I needed surgery ASP. He and his staff arranged what was needed without a glitch as paper work moved through as needed. Dr. El-Khadi and his efficient staff gave me back my life. I am very thankful for such a team because the quality of my life has improved 100%.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag