Rate Dr. Angela Nguan

Dr. Angela Nguan's Ratings

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Nguan. She is calm, thorough and caring, despite her obviously increasing popularity. She has a great memory about her patients and their health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Nguan is my new Dr. and already I think she is amazing! She has gone over and above and carefully answers all questions with compassion. I am very happy to have found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

dr nguan is "THE" best dr/human being on this planet. I know from first hand experience her wealth of top gun knowledge of the medical profession. she is understanding, doesn't rush, gives the best advice and could light up the "entire" world with her friendliness and smile. all three times I've been at the plate/her office, she has pitched me 3 home run pitches/3 perfect remedies for my illness. truly amazing at what she does. the school of medicine and college of physicians should be "very" thrilled to have dr nguan representing "team bc doctors". thank you dr nguan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2471384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr Nguan is a great GP. She was so sweet to our little boy and really listened to our concerns. We moved to the States and I wish we could bring her with us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2471385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Nguan is a wonderful, caring and knowledgeable doctor. I am so lucky I found her after searching and trying several GPs over a number of years. I have been in Dr Nguan's care for about 3 years now and hope to have her as my GP for a long time to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][20186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2014

I switched to Dr. Nguan over a year ago, and can't say enough good stuff about her! She is a fantastic doctor who genuingly cares for her patients. The only downside are her gatekeeper front desk staff who can be outright rude at times and have just in general have very poor people skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][20185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

A kind and caring physician with great knowledge and insight.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][20184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

Dr. Nguan is THE BEST GP in greater Vancouver. She is not only patient with questions, she is knowledgeable and so thorough and thoughtful. I can't imagine the patient that wrote the poor review since I've been through many GPs in this city and none come close to the quality of care Dr. Nguan's office provides. She goes above and beyond to take personal care of her patients. She has called me personally to check up on me on more than one occasion. No other Dr. has ever done that for me. If you can possibly get on her patient list consider yourself lucky.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][20183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

Love, love, love Dr. Nguan! I am so happy to have found her as my GP. I find her very knowledgeable and she does not rush me. Her medical training is up to date, and she has the ability to explain medical information to lay people. She is a very kind and gentle lady too. I am quite confused by the negative comments that someone else left, as that is so different than what I have experienced, I cannot imagine her acting like that AT ALL. I plan to stay with Dr. Nguan for a long time, she is an amazing GP!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][20182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

Completely useless GP batting 0 for 3 on issues that were readily solved by other doctors. Arrogant. Belittling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][20187].votes_count ]]