You may also like

Rate Dr. Angela Nguan

Dr. Angela Nguan's Ratings

I love Dr. Nguan!! She is the most kindest and sweetest doctor I have ever met. After reading the reviews of other doctors in the area, I feel lucky to have found her at a time when she was accepting new patients. She has such a gentle and caring approach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

She's a peach! Friendly and warm. Listens to concerns, thorough, sends you for tests to get to the bottom of issues. A bit rushed, but most doctors are nowadays. I'd recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Caring compassionate and overal lovely person. I am so happy I found such a wonderful GP for my kids and I

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Nguan. She is calm, thorough and caring, despite her obviously increasing popularity. She has a great memory about her patients and their health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Nguan is my new Dr. and already I think she is amazing! She has gone over and above and carefully answers all questions with compassion. I am very happy to have found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

dr nguan is "THE" best dr/human being on this planet. I know from first hand experience her wealth of top gun knowledge of the medical profession. she is understanding, doesn't rush, gives the best advice and could light up the "entire" world with her friendliness and smile. all three times I've been at the plate/her office, she has pitched me 3 home run pitches/3 perfect remedies for my illness. truly amazing at what she does. the school of medicine and college of physicians should be "very" thrilled to have dr nguan representing "team bc doctors". thank you dr nguan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2471384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr Nguan is a great GP. She was so sweet to our little boy and really listened to our concerns. We moved to the States and I wish we could bring her with us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2471385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Nguan is a wonderful, caring and knowledgeable doctor. I am so lucky I found her after searching and trying several GPs over a number of years. I have been in Dr Nguan's care for about 3 years now and hope to have her as my GP for a long time to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][20186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2014

I switched to Dr. Nguan over a year ago, and can't say enough good stuff about her! She is a fantastic doctor who genuingly cares for her patients. The only downside are her gatekeeper front desk staff who can be outright rude at times and have just in general have very poor people skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][20185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

A kind and caring physician with great knowledge and insight.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][20184].votes_count ]]