Rate Dr. Elizabeth Lourens

Dr. Elizabeth Lourens's Ratings

Dr. Lourens has been a sanity saver for me. Do not think for one minute that aging means 40 extra pounds, loss of vitality and chronic fatigue. Dr. Lourens can help. At 44 years old, I have been seeing her for approximately 6 months and lost the weight, gained the energy and mental clarity and I'm sleeping again! In my case, it was all about the hormonal balance. It has been a fabulous experience and now my husband is considering a consultation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Best Dr I have seen since moving to Canada. Is not afraid to prescribe alternatives to conventional medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

I've been traveling from Calgary to Canmore for five years to see Dr. Lourens for my annual check-ups. I appreciate her suggestions for preventative care, including taking vitamins, omegas and probiotics. She is always punctual and her assistant is fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2187044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Hve enjoyed many years with Dr. Lourens. She sees me as a person and respects my voice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2187045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Lourens about 2 years ago, when at that time I was depressed, fatigued and suffered with insomnia. All of these characteristics, were related to a severe Testosterone deficiency. After numerous consultations and follow-ups, Dr. Lourens has helped me balance my hormone levels so that "I feel like myself again". I have more energy to hit the gym, I have more enthusiasm for work, and relish time with my family and friends. I encourage anyone who is "silently suffering" to seek treatment with Dr. Lourens - she will be able to make small changes that will have a huge impact on your quality of life! K.B. Calgary, Alberta.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][20202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

If you're a premenopausal or menopausal woman suffering from PMS, hot flashes, mood swings, weight gain and other ‘good staff’ that comes with age, you need to see Dr. Lourens. She is specializing in bio-identical hormones and medical weight loss and I can’t say enough how grateful I am to her for changing my life. She is a wonderful, caring doctor that knows her staff. On top of that, she is a very lovely lady. She is my favorite doctor - she gave me my vitality back. Thank you again, Dr. Lourens :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][20201].votes_count ]]