Rate Dr. Elizabeth Lourens

Dr. Elizabeth Lourens's Ratings

I've been traveling from Calgary to Canmore for five years to see Dr. Lourens for my annual check-ups. I appreciate her suggestions for preventative care, including taking vitamins, omegas and probiotics. She is always punctual and her assistant is fantastic.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

Hve enjoyed many years with Dr. Lourens. She sees me as a person and respects my voice.

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

I started seeing Dr. Lourens about 2 years ago, when at that time I was depressed, fatigued and suffered with insomnia. All of these characteristics, were related to a severe Testosterone deficiency. After numerous consultations and follow-ups, Dr. Lourens has helped me balance my hormone levels so that "I feel like myself again". I have more energy to hit the gym, I have more enthusiasm for work, and relish time with my family and friends. I encourage anyone who is "silently suffering" to seek treatment with Dr. Lourens - she will be able to make small changes that will have a huge impact on your quality of life! K.B. Calgary, Alberta.

Submitted April 28, 2013 | flag

If you're a premenopausal or menopausal woman suffering from PMS, hot flashes, mood swings, weight gain and other ‘good staff’ that comes with age, you need to see Dr. Lourens. She is specializing in bio-identical hormones and medical weight loss and I can’t say enough how grateful I am to her for changing my life. She is a wonderful, caring doctor that knows her staff. On top of that, she is a very lovely lady. She is my favorite doctor - she gave me my vitality back. Thank you again, Dr. Lourens :)

Submitted March 30, 2013 | flag