Rate Dr. Paul Sved

Dr. Paul Sved's Ratings

Dr Sved is a terrible doctor he has unhelpful staff and he himself is a complete butcher. Patients beware!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

A/Professor Sved is very thorough, knowledgeable and personable. I experienced very little anxiety from the time of my first appointment to investigate a raised PSA. I could not recommend him more highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2187137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Professor Sved treated my husband's bladder cancer at Strathfield Private Hospital. He made him a new bladder and now he looks and feels normal. We feel that he is a wonderful doctor. Mrs R.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][20663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Paul Sved diagnosed my cancer in March, 2009. In April 2009 he operated at RPA and gave me a neobladder. I am extremely healthy at the moment and being monitored by Paul Sved regularly. Paul Sved is extremely professional and explains everything so you understand. He saved my life and I cannot rate him any higher. He is a wonderful doctor and caring man. Cyndy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][20662].votes_count ]]