Rate Dr. Paul Sved

Dr. Paul Sved's Ratings

Professor Paul Sved is an excellent surgeon! He performed key hole surgery on my father to remove a kidney tumour in December 2014. He was very compassionate and extremely thorough, he took the time to explain in detail all the steps involved in the treatment of my father. The operation he performed and the way in which he dealt with his follow up care cannot be faulted. Professor Sved is definitely an asset to the medical community and anyone who crosses paths with him is very fortunate. Thanks Professor Sved!

Peter. W

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2706035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

A/Professor Sved is very thorough, knowledgeable and personable. I experienced very little anxiety from the time of my first appointment to investigate a raised PSA. I could not recommend him more highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2187137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Professor Sved treated my husband's bladder cancer at Strathfield Private Hospital. He made him a new bladder and now he looks and feels normal. We feel that he is a wonderful doctor. Mrs R.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][20663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Paul Sved diagnosed my cancer in March, 2009. In April 2009 he operated at RPA and gave me a neobladder. I am extremely healthy at the moment and being monitored by Paul Sved regularly. Paul Sved is extremely professional and explains everything so you understand. He saved my life and I cannot rate him any higher. He is a wonderful doctor and caring man. Cyndy

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][20662].votes_count ]]