Rate Dr. Taras Konanec

Dr. Taras Konanec's Ratings

Dr. Taras Konanec is a wonderful dentist! He has been my dentist for many years and I can recommend him with great confidence. I was a complete stranger to him when I first saw him on an emergency. I was in severe pain, miserable and terrified. Dr. Konanec was incredibly kind and understanding. He intuitively related to me and calmed my stress, he kindly talked me through every step of the root canal, and he effortlessly completed the procedure with minimal discomfort. Dr. Konanec is very popular with his patients, especially the children. He combines his enthusiasm for teaching with his great tech-savvy knowledge to make the entire experience of being in a dentist office both interactive and educational. Thank you Dr. Taras -- I am so grateful to have you in my corner!!

Submitted May 11, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Konanec's for 15+ years. I had always been uncomfortable in medical offices (yes, scared) but have always felt comfortable with Dr. Konanec, and the few times I had to have work done with some freezing, he was always gentle when using the needle, knowing how much I detest that. He is a genuinely friendly and caring person and takes time to explain procedures (simply!) and makes suggestions of what could be done in the future if asked. I have always loved the hygienists, and the rest of the staff at the office and don't ever wait to be seen. I have referred many family members, friends and work colleagues to him and will keep doing so.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2014 | flag