Rate Dr. Shelly Linehan

Dr. Shelly Linehan's Ratings

I highly recommend Shelly and Tyler. They are wonderful people. They seem to care for their patients, are always available if you have any concerns and are very knowledgable.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

Shelly is a wonderful doctor. She is extremely bright and really knows her stuff. She is very methodical in her thought process and doesn't recommend something unless she has thought it through. She also is a great listener and really hears what her patients concerns are. Her husband Tyler is the Nutrionalist and is also fantastic to work with. They are really promoting overall wellness and using holistic remedies to aid in this process. Dr. Linehan works well with MD's as well and she has requested certain things be checked with my blood etc that my doctor felt was in the end a very good decision and brought more awareness as to what was happening with my own system. I recommend this doctor for children too as she has been excellent with both my kids as well, addressing my son's adrenal problems (age 6) and my daughters skin problems due to too much dairy..... both cleared up really well. She even talks about the emotional connection between your body and your mind....

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag