Rate Dr. Anna I. Livson

Dr. Anna I. Livson's Ratings

Excellent and knowledgeable doctor. Takes the time to listen to your concerns and always remembers to follow up on issues brought up at your last visit. Takes the time to answer your questions and explain anything you might ask. Gives referrals when appropriate and as needed. Kind, considerate, experienced and very respectful. I came to her recommended by my son's pediatrician because I needed to change my old doctor. Dr. Livson is the best doctor I've ever had. I am so glad and pleased with her. My health is so much better now because I am taking care of myself as a result of working with Dr. Livson: someone who listens and communicates with you and empowers you to be healthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677330].votes_count ]]