Rate Dr. Reeti K. Joshi

Dr. Reeti K. Joshi's Ratings

I also feel the office lacks professionalism. I've been there several times. Each time I filled out a questionnaire about anything that had happened since I was there last. This year I had 3 surgeries....one in April, June, and October. Two rotator cuff surgeries and a spinal fusion. I told them (in the questionnaire) about the surgeries. Then, I get a phone call from the nurse assistant wanting to discuss a fax she received from CVS. She said it appeared that I was going to different doctors for pain medication. She said they may not be able to prescribe pain medication for me in the future. I was shocked....but, I told her yes, I have been in much pain this year....three surgeries...one of which occurred just two days before her phone call. And yes, there were three doctors….two surgeons and my PCP. She said, oh, well…we’ll just leave it as it is for now. I don’t want to go back, but there are only 3 Rheumy’s in my town who accept my insurance. And it takes months to get in to see one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Staff is untrained and would rather pass you off as a problem than deal with you in professional courteous manner. You are constantly being shuffeled to another person with no one willing to take responsibility for any level of care.decisions being made by an unseen unreachable person when you finally catch them in one of their lies and ask for a specific answer they say they had to call security on you and that staff felt threatened when none of the above actually happened. They then discharge you as a patient and leave you in a pharmaceutical mess denying all medications that have been prescribed for years. In short the nurse practioner raven makes promises she has no intentions of following up on an delivers false information to the doctor. No one in that office cares and treats the practice as a third world effort. I pray for the day Dr.Olsen returns to her own practice and drives this group of tyrants out of business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2187480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I honestly do not know if this is a good doctor or not. After waiting two months then being rescheduled for a month later. Arrive at appointment, hour wait past time it was scheduled, then Declined to see us due to blood pressure being too high. Tried to reschedule for 5 months later. Still charged full price for appointment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][21075].votes_count ]]