Dr. Elizabeth V. Loeb

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 17 reviews. Dr. Elizabeth V. Loeb has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5570531
19/06/14 4 1 3 4 Dr. Loeb is execellent, however I have only twice. Im hope my rating can be higher in the upcoming months
Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4
RID: 2674120
08/06/13 1 1 1 1 I went to see Dr. Loeb for the first time, first of I waited over an hour to see her. It was the 2nd time when I returned to see her when I was feeling sick, she really left a bad taste in mouth. I was obviously really sick and needed antibiotics, she wouldn't prescribe me anything, her bed side manner is awful as well, no personality at all. When I had lab work done, the tech, was simply an animal, when she saw that I was about to faint, she made it like I was inconveniencing her. When drawing blood this animal did not even ask is I was okay, at least offer a glass of water??? I have never been treated so poorly at a medical office. STAY AWAY !!!!!!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2576280
04/03/13 4 3 2 3 I am not a fan of Dr. Loeb. I saw her for a couple of years and did not feel like we were a good fit. She was dismissive of my diagnosis that was confirmed by multiple other doctors and did not show compassion for the ailments I was dealing with.
RID: 2499472
13/12/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. Loeb is the Epitome of what a patient would seek in a dr. with good bedside manners! She's an excellent doctor, caring, helpful, and witty! I love her and would never want to leave her as long as I'm in the area! She's been my doctor for nearly 20 years and she's the absolute BEST!!! Btw...I never mind a little wait because she's just doing what she does, which is provide each patient with undivided attention and care! She's listens first then helps! I could go on! Many drs could learn from her!!!!
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 2486362
30/11/12 3 3 5 5 Love her! Great doctor, great bedside manner. I would recommend her highly to anyone I love.
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 2290458
25/06/12 3 4 5 5 Hands down the best doctor out there. I've been seeing her since I was 18 and she is always caring understanding and relaible.
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 1694565
23/01/12 2 1 5 5   Respond
RID: 1630763
10/11/11 1 1 2 4 She is a very good doctor, but her office and automated response system is an absolute nightmare, you can spend 15-25 on the phone waiting only to be send to a voice mail.
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
RID: 1560174
13/10/11 2 3 2 3 Dr. Loeb's bedside manner seems to depend on what her mood is that day- I've found it to be quite inconsistent. She does not appear to be open minded to patients doing their own research (even when no doctors have been able to help the patient) and can be condescending at times. The main thing I respect about her is that she admits when she doesn't have an answer. I would lump her into the pill pushing category though. Note every illness needs a medicine. Sometimes (but not always) alternative treatments and lifestyle changes can do the trick. I would be much more likely to recommend Dr. Loeb if she took more of an integrative approach to medicine.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1331605
09/01/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Elizabeth Loeb is a very caring and cutting edge physician. She listens and respects everyone's feelings, and has a natural capacity to heal. I ahve always believed it takes a very special person, one born to heal, to become a doctor. I trust her completely, and feel very grateful to have her as my doctor.
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 1305699
02/12/10 3 4 5 5 Dr. Loeb is very knowledgeble, caring, and understanding. If she doesn't know the answer, she will find it.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1157570
26/04/10 5 5 5 5 She is the most caring understanding doctor I have ever seen. I would change insurance just to continue seeing Dr lobe  Respond
RID: 1081884
18/01/10 4 5 5 5 An outstanding, highly competent physician who is very committed to her profession.  Respond
RID: 1076512
13/01/10 4 5 5 5 Dr. Loeb is always very caring and takes her time to answer all questions. She gives very good and thorough care, and will take the time to delve into things that you had not even thought of to provide better care and prevent problems that may occur in the future. She is very easily reached and always takes the time to return calls personally and discuss any issues with you. I had been seeing a different doctor to care for a chronic condition, and upon starting to see Dr. Loeb my condition improved dramatically in a very short period of time. Her knowledge and care are excellent!
RID: 1011143
16/10/09 5 2 5 5 Dr. Loeb has been great in treating my son who has a debilitating disease. He has many different problems and Dr. Loeb has been on target with everyone. She is very friendly, never rushed, and takes time answering questions. I am a nurse and have been very impressed with Dr. Loeb's knowledge.
RID: 896309
25/05/09 4 4 5 5 I find Dr Loeb very caring and helpful and good with followup phone calls
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 846492
29/03/09 4 3 4 4 Dr. Loeb has been my doctor for the last 10 years. I believe in her. She has helped me through some very painful and debilitating illnesses! She is my Primary Care Physician and has always treated me for everything symptom!! Her staff is always pleasant and remembers your name, which I enjoy. She always has time for me, and returns my calls in a timely fashion. When I lost my job, she even arranged to give me samples of my regular meds in her office so that I didnt have to pay for them at the pharmacy! She cares about her patients and has a wonderful bedside manner! I plan to use her for as long as she is a practicing physician! I recommend her for all ages from 18 on up!