Rate Dr. Elizabeth V. Loeb

Dr. Elizabeth V. Loeb's Ratings

Dr. Loeb is execellent, however I have only twice. Im hope my rating can be higher in the upcoming months

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2407405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I went to see Dr. Loeb for the first time, first of I waited over an hour to see her. It was the 2nd time when I returned to see her when I was feeling sick, she really left a bad taste in mouth. I was obviously really sick and needed antibiotics, she wouldn't prescribe me anything, her bed side manner is awful as well, no personality at all. When I had lab work done, the tech, was simply an animal, when she saw that I was about to faint, she made it like I was inconveniencing her. When drawing blood this animal did not even ask is I was okay, at least offer a glass of water??? I have never been treated so poorly at a medical office. STAY AWAY !!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

I am not a fan of Dr. Loeb. I saw her for a couple of years and did not feel like we were a good fit. She was dismissive of my diagnosis that was confirmed by multiple other doctors and did not show compassion for the ailments I was dealing with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Loeb is the Epitome of what a patient would seek in a dr. with good bedside manners! She's an excellent doctor, caring, helpful, and witty! I love her and would never want to leave her as long as I'm in the area! She's been my doctor for nearly 20 years and she's the absolute BEST!!! Btw...I never mind a little wait because she's just doing what she does, which is provide each patient with undivided attention and care! She's listens first then helps! I could go on! Many drs could learn from her!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

Love her! Great doctor, great bedside manner. I would recommend her highly to anyone I love.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2012

Hands down the best doctor out there. I've been seeing her since I was 18 and she is always caring understanding and relaible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2012

She is a very good doctor, but her office and automated response system is an absolute nightmare, you can spend 15-25 on the phone waiting only to be send to a voice mail.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2011

Dr. Loeb's bedside manner seems to depend on what her mood is that day- I've found it to be quite inconsistent. She does not appear to be open minded to patients doing their own research (even when no doctors have been able to help the patient) and can be condescending at times. The main thing I respect about her is that she admits when she doesn't have an answer. I would lump her into the pill pushing category though. Note every illness needs a medicine. Sometimes (but not always) alternative treatments and lifestyle changes can do the trick. I would be much more likely to recommend Dr. Loeb if she took more of an integrative approach to medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

Dr. Elizabeth Loeb is a very caring and cutting edge physician. She listens and respects everyone's feelings, and has a natural capacity to heal. I ahve always believed it takes a very special person, one born to heal, to become a doctor. I trust her completely, and feel very grateful to have her as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677464].votes_count ]]