Rate Dr. Lisa C. Dimedio

Dr. Lisa C. Dimedio's Ratings

Very friendly in beginning for me also my husband an i both go there an one of the girls who answers the phone is always rude! We told Dr about it an she said i have a wonderful staff. Ha she didnt care about what we said. An then she gets mad if my husband requests his monthly medication one day early as he works alot an some months the day its due he has work an he has to leave for work at three am!! When he went in one day to explain this she gave him some attitude an said i have alot to loose lol he said for me asking for my medicine one day early? She said your other Dr doesn't even think you need this medicine(which by the way he's been seeing her for over a year now and was diagnosed with what he has since he was thirteen!)he laughed an said what i was on a higher dose at his office!?? An why would she still treat him for over a year on meds ? She's just quacky an can turn on u in a minute !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1939798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2012

She was OK in the beginning. She was recommended to me so I expected more. I was dissatified with the service and ended up leaving.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1939797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2010

Called three times with sore throat, trying to get in to see her,all three times she called in antibiotic, not wanting to see me. Three weeks later and still sick, finally got in. Misdiagnosed for three weeks - had thrush which is aggravated by antiobiotics. Just another NONCARING MONEY-ORIENTED doctor. Very disappointing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1939796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2009

Dr. DiMedio is a great doctor. I would not trade her for the world. She make you feel like you have been friends for years.The best thing about her is she really listens to what you have to say. And acts on what you are saying instead of just"blowing you off" like some doctors can.The office staff is one of the best I have every dealt with, very kind and cheerful.She is and always will be #1 to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1939795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2009

I have seen Dr. DiMedio a number of times over the past year and she is like a breath of fresh air. When specialists keep an arm's length, Dr. DiMedio is there to fully support you. If your specialist is far away, she will provide extensive support locally for you so you don't have to drive, in pain, miles and miles to pick up a prescription. Her demeanor is very soft and caring, and she is very family-style. I recommend her to everyone I speak to with regards to doctors. Her staff is friendly and available and both the doctor and her staff are quick to return calls or call you when necessary. Go see Dr. DiMedio!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1939794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

Dr. DiMedio is the best doctor I have ever had. Caring, knowledgable, goes to bat for her patients, takes time to help you manage issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1939793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2009

After searhing for years to find a doctor I could build a rapport with I found Dr. Dimedio. She is amazing and spent an hour and half with me. She is thorough, compassionate and caring. She took her time and even called me at home with test results. She is a wonderful doctor. Thank you Dr. Dimedio you have restored my faith in healthcare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1939792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2008

She is the best doctor ever. If i could go to any doctor in the world to treat my life with, I would definetely go to Dr. DiMedio. She is like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1939791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Very great in all areas fast friendly best doctors office i have ever been to

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1939790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2008

Staff is amazingly friendly, courteous and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1939789].votes_count ]]