Rate Dr. Edward B. Merchant

Dr. Edward B. Merchant's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Merchant for over 17 years. He delivered my two children, and has seen me through a variety of issues. I have always found him to be both extremely knowledgeable and kind. I trust him completely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

I had a very different experience than the 2 complaints below. He came highly recommended. He was very knowledgable with my situation. He was compassionate and understanding. I trust him and moving forward with surgery under his care. I love his bedside manner as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2011

insensitive, harsh, inhuman, selfish, proud, never update his knowledge, old way of treatment, stone aged.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Insensitive, selfish, big ego, lack of communication, lack of compassion, untrustworthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677546].votes_count ]]