Rate Dr. Eugene I. Litwer

Dr. Eugene I. Litwer's Ratings

Every doctor should learn from Drs. Litwer and Harrison and their staff in how to run an efficient and compassionate practice. They are attentive, informative and the best part is they make our kids feel comfortable in uncomfortable situations. They never make you feel like a phone call or question is silly, nor do they hesitate to set an appointment to see a doctor. Thank you for always being there for our kids, it gives us moms peace of mind!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

The most amazing Pediatrician! We love him! The kids can't wait to go see him! The office is prompt and always calls back quickly, and to check on the kids! I cannot say enough about him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2010

Greatest Pediatrician I have seen. We moved and sadly have to leave his office. Wish there were more doctors like him around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677575].votes_count ]]