Dr. Susan C. Garay

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Susan C. Garay has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 1.0

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Susan" to "Susan C."
RID: 806521
03/03/09 3 4 5 5 Dr. Garay is attentive, warm, pleasant, and extremely competent. I chose her because she has been with the same clinic for years, and I wanted someone stable and committed. You can tell she keeps up with medical literature and loves medicine. What more could a patient want? The clinic itself is above average although administratively there is room for improvement. But medically and personally Dr. Garay is a wonderful doctor. I trust her in every way.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond
RID: 777892
31/01/09 4 4 5 5 Very knowledgeable. Listens to me and treats me like an intelligent person. We discuss treatment. I don't have to just follow orders.
Insurance: United Healthcare