Rate Dr. Terrence S. Early

Dr. Terrence S. Early's Ratings

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Early. He is very thorough and helpful. He is extremely kind and gentle and truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1940129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

Dr. Early is an amazing Psychiatrist, probably the best in the greater Ventura/Santa Barbara area. He is knowledgeable in many fields and has become my primary doctor. He is very gentle and understanding, and is there to help his patients unlike many other doctors. He also uses breaking edge and non-traditional treatment techniques that many others have overlooked. He helped me more than any doctor I've seen over the past 15 years. I would highly recommend him for any psych related issue whether it be addiction, depression/anxiety, etc. His do reflect his high level of care but his staff is very helpful and work with you on making it an affordable experience. Sometimes an appointment may consist of just dialogue, other times he may help with stress relieving techniques, or medicine check-ups. All around excellent Doctor, and my dad is also a local Doctor and agrees that Dr. Early is one of the top Psych Dr's around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1940128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Early is an excellent psychiatrist and a very kind person. I can not think of a single fault!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1940127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

The best psychiatrist ever! Extremely knowledgable and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1940126].votes_count ]]