Rate Dr. Maria A. King

Dr. Maria A. King's Ratings

Maria has a wealth of knowledge she shares with such commitment and passion.She lives and breathes midwifery. Maria was my mentor when I was a student midwife. She taught me so much, but most importantly taught me about the importance of critical thinking, safe practice, caring, listening, empowering women and enabling them to remain in control of their pregnancy and birth. Maria is an asset to midwifery, a role model to students and an expert in the birth room. She is always one step ahead. Her wisdom and knowledge are immeasurable. She is astute in her practice and will guide, direct and support her mums to be. Ladies in her care, you can be assured of being in the safest of hands. I will close by sharing her words, 'it is not where you birth that is important, but rather whom you birth with'. Miss you, your smile and your wicked sense of humour. Di.

Submitted May 15, 2014 | flag