Rate Dr. Gregg P. Hartman

Dr. Gregg P. Hartman's Ratings

I'll keep this short; I would NOT recommend Dr. Hartman to anyone due to lack of carrying and no follow-up after surgery. Nothing else needs to be said.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

From the minute I walked in, I felt a level of caring for me as a brand new patient. I fractured my ankle and the Dr I was assigned to through Regal had horrible reviews and I was not going to put my health in his hands.Regal was very understanding and assigned me to Dr Hartman. He was the best. His Medical assistant immediately offered me a wheel chair and took me back making me feel very comfortable. Dr Hartman showed me the xray and where the bilateral fractures were. He explained the surgical procedure and answered all my questions. He listened and answered politely making sure I understood. I told the MA that pain meds make me nauseous so they prescribed a seasick patch to wear behind my ear. It worked perfectly. That level of caring is what makes their practice 5 stars in my book. I would recommend Dr Hartman to others in need of quality medical care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Multiple visits to office and surgery center. Very pleased with level of care, time with doctor, presented multiple options of treatment and answered all of my questions. Highly recommend, very knowledgable about most modern treatments and believed he cared about me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

Very pleased. Was able to diagnose and help me with a chronic that many other orthopedists were unable to even diagnose. He made it seem so simple and explained the problem in English, not in medical terms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

very knowledgable and personable. Took as much time as I wanted and didn't rush or push me to surgery but explained all options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

Did not like hospital staff for surgery. But office staff is very good and his assistant is outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Very helpful, knowledgeable,kind and caring Dr. and staff. Takes plenty of time to answer your questions. Knows how to deal with Worker's Comp situations. Very happy so far. Would highly recommend, and have done so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145619].votes_count ]]