Dr. Laurie M. Endo

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Laurie M. Endo has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Laurie" to "Laurie M."
RID: 1480255
06/07/11 5 4 5 5 I've been going to Dr. Endo for over 16 years. She delivered my now 15 year old daughter and it was the most wonderful experience. The staff is warm and understanding and willing to go the extra mile to help. Dr. Endo removed my ovaries last year and even she can barely see the tiny scar. The only downside to seeing her is that she is so very in demand it is a wait for your annual appointments. If you really need to she her they make time for you. The other doctors and the nurse practitioner in the office are good too, but Endo ranks tops on my list!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 1322820
28/12/10 1 1 1 1 The only professional staff member is the receptionist, but she is not too bright. The ultrasound technician is extremely rude and foul mouthed. The nurses are inept, they submit your pregnancy blood work samples incorrectly. Dr. Endo has a VERY unprofessional bedside manner. My husband and I could not take her seriously. She never asked me how I was, did not measure my stomach...nothing! They made too many gross errors with my first pregnancy and I had to leave their practice.
Insurance: Anthem