Rate Dr. Thomas E. Duffield

Dr. Thomas E. Duffield's Ratings

Dr Duffield up and left all his patients with a majority of them on pain killers. He encouraged the pain medicine wrote scripts carelessly. He should be held responsible for the damage he caused, there isn't a time I go to that office, that one of his former patients isn't there saying how much they are suffering because he gave them all types of medicine and just up and left.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

My family was forced to leave Dr Duffield's practice. Dr Duffield is a terrific physician however his phone staff is down right rude. Plus, his appointment line is constantly busy. The final straw - my son was not well with night sweats and fever and it was not possible to make an appointment so I called someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Duffield is the best family doctor i have ever come across, hands down. great guy and he knows his stuff. Very careing about his patients. Only problem is some of his office staff are very unprofessional and rude, but to have a doctor like him makes dealing with his staff worth it. Me and my wife cant say enough good things about him and the staff shouldnt be held against him. You will not find a better family doctor in this area. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2011

I am new to this site but have to agree with the reviews for the office that were written from 2010-2011. I think that Dr. Duffield is a wonderful doctor but his office staff is horrid-I cannot understand, however, why a fine Dr. such as he would have an office staff that does not answer the phone when you call and does not return calls when you leave a message. One of the reviewers stated that this was being fixed but from the reviews I have read on other sites, this has not happened yet. Many of his patients are well, not youngsters and can you imagine if you need a refill or need an emergency appointment and no one calls you back? I love him i really do but if someone could let me know if there have been changes with the other members of his office, I would really appreciate it as you can't exactly call and say "Hey" does your office staff still stink?" It is such a shame as he is one of the best doctors I have ever had but if you can't get to see him, what good is it?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2011

A great doctor. They don't make them like this anymore. Great bedside manners and, unlike most doctors today, Dr Duffield is a great listener. I'd recommend anyone to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2011

My son & I see Dr. Duffield for Diet (Weight Loss). Dr. Duffield is a one in a billion. He's helpful, professional but friendly. He explains things so a normal person can understand. He's very down to earth & very easy to talk to. Dr. Duffield is one of the best Dr's I'be ever been to & I'm 52 yrs old. He's definitely in my top 3!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2011

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Duffield for about 10years.He is THE BEST. His knowledge is as good as a specialist, his bedside manner is tops, his willingness to make himself available when needed is TOPS. He has had staff problems which he is fixing as we speak. For the little bit of inconvenience ya get now n then to have a DR. with his compassion and dignity, knowledge is worth the wait . He is doing everything possible RIGHT NOW to get the office running more effeciently and eevn though the past staff may not have been perfect in some eyes, not mine they still treated you as if you were number one. Dr Duffield treats me, my wife and family with the compassion he would treat his own family.I feel perfectly comfortable with him treating my wife should I pass early I know he would treat her as he would his own wife.You'll never find any office that runs PERFECTLY but atleast DR DUFFIELD cares and wants to know so he can address the problem.IMHO Dr. Duffield is the BEST I know

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2011

Dr. Duffield is great but his staff and office manager stink and are getting worse. i leave messages for Rx and i have to call back several times before they call it in or schedule an appointment for me. then the paperwork in my file is not organized between visits, doctor notes and tests.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Duffield for about 7-8 years. I have been very happy with him. However, at this point, I am planning on switching offices. His office staff has gone down hill, and is TERRIBLE. They never (and I do mean never) answer the phone, and you have to leave multiple messages just to get them to call you back and set up an appointment. I had my appointment almost a month ago and am still trying to get them to call me back with labwork and prescription, which of course by now has run out. This has been an issue the last few years and I have stuck it out because I like the doctor. However, at this point, it is not worth it. Too bad, because he really is a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

He is a WONDERFUL doctor! Compassionate, understanding, insightful, etc. I only wish his office staff was as nice and helpful. They make you feel like you are a nuisance, they never answer the phone and they hardly ever return calls.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][677951].votes_count ]]