Rate Dr. Lyle G. Breeding

Dr. Lyle G. Breeding's Ratings

Love Dr. Breeding! Even the office staff was great (with the exception of maybe 1)... they got my husband in to see him almost immediately (a Thursday) and surgery was scheduled for the following Monday. Unfortunately, do to an issue at Brooksville Regional (I will never use that hospital!), we had to reschedule but his staff was more than helpful trying to get my husband in as soon as they could at Oak Hill Hospital (the best by far!). My husband has had to have several surgeries in the past and Dr. Breeding, by far has been the most compassionate, most personable surgeon we've had the pleasure of dealing with. He treats you like a person, understands your concerns and really takes the time to answer your questions and listen. If my husband or I ever need surgery again, and it is something that Dr. Breeding performs, he is our #1 choice! Thank you Dr. Breeding!

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag