Rate Dr. Zamil Karim

Dr. Zamil Karim's Ratings

Dr.Karim is very thorough and knowledgeable. I was very impressed with his methods to prepare you for colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures. Makes you feel cared for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

An amazing doc with the knowledge and bedside manner that makes you feel cared for and empowered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

His office changed my apt and said to come at 11 am at 1045 I arrived for the sigmoidoscopy and waited over 2 hours and told I was an add on. Sorry but that's really bad and my time is more valuable than being wasted by idiots

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2471459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

He is very caring doctor. Highly recommended . Do not waste your time finding any other doctor. He is well educated . Really impressed by the service. Keep it up !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2189080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

Dr Karim is a caring, thorough specialist. I received follow up calls from him directly, and after I started on my medications he was very invovled in the treatment plan and assessment to make sure the treatment was working and that I was doing well. His practice is now getting busier, so he is less available, and wait times will be longer, but he is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][21944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

An excellent, caring physician who did his best to expedite my colonoscopy due to family history, and provided his findings through the nurse afterwards, and a complete report shortly after.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][21943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

An excellent doctor! I've been suffering from severe crohn's disease my whole life and have seen so many specialists with no help, but Dr. Karim took the time to listen to me and explain everything. He started me on some new treatments and i have my life back! Very knowledgeable, professional and always on time with appointments. Highly highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][21942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2013

Dr. Karim was very thorough and kind. His office staff was also extremely kind and helpful, as well as very pleasant on the phone. Dr. Karim explained everything to me, listened to everything I had to say, and showed genuine compassion by phoning me on two separate occasions to discuss my gastroscopy and sigmoidoscopy results. He does not schedule appointments just to earn the medical fees. Rather, he called me so that I could avoid making a trip to the office and in his words "avoid wasting" my time. He had my results into my surgeon very quickly enabling me to attend a sooner appointment than previously booked and also to book my surgery sooner. I am very grateful to have Dr. Karim as part of my medical team. I would recommend him to anyone. I understand he is relatively new to the profession. He's off to a great start. By far, one of the best doctors I've ever had during my lengthy history of health issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][21941].votes_count ]]