Rate Dr. E Javaheri

Dr. E Javaheri's Ratings

Sadly disappointed. Medication given that he was aware of the reaction it would cause.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Staff at this clinic are warm and friendly. There is a nice atmosphere there. There are phone issues though. It is not unusual to phone during hours and get the after hours message. I do often have to wait for Dr. Javaheri, but not particularly longer than I have for other doctors, and I know that when I see him, he will give me his undivided attention and all the time I require. He listens, thinks things over, checks things out online, is very knowledgeable, but also open-minded. He really makes one feel that you and he are working as a team on your health. He is the best doc my husband and I have had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I find him to be extremely attentive and caring. He truly listened to my concerns, as well as my past history, and referred me to a specialist when appropriate. Best doctor I have been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][21978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. Not at all punctual, felt rushed, did not respond to my concerns! I will give him one more chance! Not a very good first impression of the clinic or this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][21977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

The doctor has always been kind and knowledgeable, I'm so glad to be in his care, he is a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][21976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

I am very happy to call Dr. Javahari my Doc. He is a very good listener and I don't feel at any time that he wishes he were somewhere else. I have had only minor issues, but they were dealt with in a very caring and professional manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][21975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

My wife and I recently moved to Nanaimo and needed a family doctor in Nanaimo, but it was difficult to find one as most are not accepting new patients. We used the Walk-in Clinic and were informed that Dr. Javahari, recently from the U.K., was accepting new patients. We have found him and other doctors at North Nanaimo Medical Clinic to be most helpful to our health care needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][21974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2013

Doctor Javaheri to be very professional and caring about my needs as a patient. I interviewed(made appointments) with others before deciding with Dr. Javaheri. I don't believe in just taking what you can get because there is a shortage. I would never hire someone in this fashion, not even a doctor :) Dr. E Javaheri is hired!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][21973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I finally found a good Dr in Nanaimo. Very knowledgeable, and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][21972].votes_count ]]