Rate Dr. Raymond Fong

Dr. Raymond Fong's Ratings

I have been Dr Fong's patient for many years. He is patient. He listens to you and cares about you. I had been very satisfied with him and his staff. However the new receptionist is nto very friendly. When you ask a bit more, she shows inpatient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

Dr Fong has been helpful whenever I went to see him. Has been patient in listening to me, never guessing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr Fong has been my doctor for over 15 years and I have had some serious health issues that he took care of with specialists he referred me to. He and his receptionist (mother) are excellent and thorough. However the new receptionist (2013) is not. I cant be any more politer than that! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][22472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2013

Dr. Fong has been my doctor for quite some time now. He is friendly and has a sense of humour. However, every time I make an appointment, I will never get the time I booked, the clinic will always be fully packed. He is fluent in English and Cantonese (maybe Mandarin?) so I can always communicate with him. Nonetheless, he is a great family doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][22471].votes_count ]]