You may also like

Rate Dr. Maria Variola (McCloskey)

Dr. Maria Variola (McCloskey)'s Ratings

Dr Maria and her mother Dr Porras are true healers, I have so much gratitude for all their help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I saw her for my newborn's cranial shape (he had his arm wrapped around his neck at birth and had to be vacuumed out). She also found a displacement in the lower back. She was very thorough, calm (he was crying the whole session as he was very hungry) and reassuring. I also saw her once my hormones settled down as giving birth a trauma for moms bodies as well. Told us it wasn't necessary to come back unless we thought we did. (not in it for the money). Great experience.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2607358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

In a few visits, I have made significant progress with Dr McCloskey in resolving a long standing lower back problem. She is very skilled, attentive and explains things very well. Very impressed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2189207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. McCloskey has been treating my family and I for the last couple of years. She has always been very kind and helpful, I don't know where we would be today without all her help. My daughter used to suffer from chronic horrible abdominal pain and nobody could figure out what was wrong, all the tests appeared normal. Dr. McCloskey was able to flfix the issue within a few treatments. Today we see her pretty much for everything. Unfortunately her old secretary was neurotic and rude but not the new one, thank god.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][22698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

I've been to see Maria several times now for different problems: chronic ITB syndrome, low back pain, tension headaches, and most recently acid reflux. She was able to help me where many other specialists could not, I was tired of taking pills for everything. I received thorough explanations on everything and felt that my questions were always answered, but most importantly, she was always able to give me a great deal of help and relief with my health issues. She is clearly very knowledgeable and very thorough in her approach. I have nothing but gratitude for this woman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][22697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

Very caring, takes her time. Runs late sometimes but it's because she is trying to give her best to her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][22696].votes_count ]]