Rate Dr. Maria McCloskey

Dr. Maria McCloskey's Ratings

In a few visits, I have made significant progress with Dr McCloskey in resolving a long standing lower back problem. She is very skilled, attentive and explains things very well. Very impressed!

Submitted May 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. McCloskey has been treating my family and I for the last couple of years. She has always been very kind and helpful, I don't know where we would be today without all her help. My daughter used to suffer from chronic horrible abdominal pain and nobody could figure out what was wrong, all the tests appeared normal. Dr. McCloskey was able to flfix the issue within a few treatments. Today we see her pretty much for everything. Unfortunately her old secretary was neurotic and rude but not the new one, thank god.

Submitted March 22, 2014 | flag

I've been to see Maria several times now for different problems: chronic ITB syndrome, low back pain, tension headaches, and most recently acid reflux. She was able to help me where many other specialists could not, I was tired of taking pills for everything. I received thorough explanations on everything and felt that my questions were always answered, but most importantly, she was always able to give me a great deal of help and relief with my health issues. She is clearly very knowledgeable and very thorough in her approach. I have nothing but gratitude for this woman.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag

Very caring, takes her time. Runs late sometimes but it's because she is trying to give her best to her patients.

Submitted March 10, 2013 | flag