Rate Dr. Randall R. Betz

Dr. Randall R. Betz's Ratings

I initially chose Dr. Betz, after reading some of his research articles as well as reviewing his rating. After meeting him and had him corrected my son's scoliosis, I can only say he exceeded my expectations. He is not only a great surgeon, but a man with a great heart, who truly listen to his patient and really genuinely care about his patient. He constantly check on his patient post - operatively and made him self available for any questions or concerns. I feel very blessed to have a chance to meet such excellent doctor and by far would recommend him to anyone. He also has a great team who coordinate the care and work closely with him.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Betz operated on me in 1983 he is the best of the best. I wish you continued success in all that you do. Jeffery Thomas Betts Long Island, New York....

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr Betz is a gem. He is one of the best doctors around. I trusted him with my childs life & today my child has no problems with the rod in his spine. He has flexibility. We traveled very far to have the best. I hope Dr Betz never retires.

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Betz performed my scoliosis surgery in 1999. I am happily married with a beautiful daughter now & am able to ride roller coasters & do pretty much everything that I did prior to surgery. I know someone who went to school with me & had a surgery done 3 months prior to mine & could not touch her toes the next year. The flexibility of my rod is amazing. I forget that it is there. It also helped with my confidence. He did an amazing job & I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted May 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Betz is an amazing surgeon! It has been 17 years since he made me pain free. He is the best of tghe best and an absolute miracle worker!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Betz was, is and will be the best Dr. ever. Thanks to him I am still alive. After 22 years ago of my surgery. Happily marry, with a son and no complications!!!

Submitted April 28, 2011 | flag

He is the best of the best! It has been almost 15 years since I had my first procedure done and have had no problems at all! He made me feel at ease and made me feel I was in fantastic hands. He is a miracle worker!

Submitted April 14, 2010 | flag

Dr. Betz is the nicest doctor. He did my daughters spine surgery 8 years ago. My daughter has never had a problem. He is the best around. We traveled 200 miles for her surgery & the experience at shriners was a good one. Everyone was wonderful. I remember speaking to him about my concerns for pain medication & I mentioned a drug that my friends son had been given in washington & it helped him with the pain. His answer to me was I would not give your daughter that drug because it is very addicting. Well 8 years later my friends son is addicted to that drug. My daughter is now a beautiful 23 year old girl. Thank You Dr. Betz. You are a wonderful man with great bedside manners.

Submitted July 14, 2009 | flag

Dr betz did my daughters spine surgery in 2001. He is the best doctor I have ever met & saved her life. I cant thank him enough & his staff. I was on a support group for 5 years leading up to her surgery & we traveled from NY to shriners hospital because i wanted the best for my daughter. I thank god everyday that I didnt have her surgery in NY & choose him & shriners hospital.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2006 | flag

Dr. Betz is among the best people in this world. He devotes his life to helping people with all sorts of spinal problems. Dr. Betz came in over Thanksgiving to do my scoliosis surgery because he couldn't fit me in on his regularly scheduled surgery hours. I have recommended Dr. Betz and Shriners hospital to so many other families. My family and I only have the nicest of things to say about Dr. Betz. he will always remain a special part of my life. There is never a day I take for granted the great things he has done for me and so many others. Dr. Betz is the best!

Submitted Dec. 1, 2004 | flag