Rate Dr. Peggy Daly

Dr. Peggy Daly's Ratings

Peggy Daly is one of the best health care providers I have ever seen. She really listens and treats each patient as an individual. She schedules an hour-long consultation for new patients and goes over their complete medical history so she can offer the best care. Peggy Daly works at The Complementary Medicine Center, and her first line of treatment is usually nutrition and lifestyle, to cure the root of the problem--but she also advocates and prescribes drugs and typical medical treatment when necessary. I really appreciate that she is willing to use the best of both worlds to provide holistic care, with the ultimate goal of healing the patient, not just treating the symptoms. Her holistic, natural approach encompasses the patient's entire health. She's really great. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

Submitted March 6, 2013 | flag