Rate Dr. Chris O'Callaghan

Dr. Chris O'Callaghan's Ratings

Bulk bIlls so no charge to see him publicly. Or see him privately with less wait. Very knowledgeable and explains things to you very clearly in lay terms. He is supportive and very thorough, takig a full and detailed history and family history of symptoms. (He often runs late as he is so thorough.) First consult is very detailed and comprehensive. Measures postural drop correctly as so few doctors do and tests blood pressure throroughly on subsequent visits. Doing active research. Especially good for OI/POTS and EDS (Orthostatic intolerance, Postural orthostatic tachycarcic syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome - and there are comparatively few doctors who are informed in these areas at the moment. I would highly recommend this doctor; I have seen him over a year now. Clinic staff are wonderful too. He responds to emails from new patients so email him (or phone the clinic 9496 5029)to see if he is suitable for you before getting your GP to fax a referral to him is best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

Dr O'Callaghan was the first doctor I met who knew anything about blood pressure disorders. He didn't promise he could fix me, but he told me what I could expect, what to do for myself, and what the potential treatments were.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23045].votes_count ]]