Rate Dr. Sam Virani

Dr. Sam Virani's Ratings

I`ve been seeing him for about 2 years he is great and did some fantastic orthotics to address my plantar faciitis, knee and back pain, which are not gone. He is thorough and will take the time to explain recommendations, they made the insurance portion super easy, but they are usually busy to book, but very prompt with their scheduling I rarely wait more than 10 minutes for a scheduled appt. I will note however, he is listed under the wrong heading he is a Chiropodist not a Podiatrist, and to the uninformed comment previously he does have Phd in Podiatry, I confirmed this with him directly, however he practices as a soft tissue specialist, he doesn`t do bone surgery, however not all Podiatrists to either. its too bad that some don`t take the time to accurately research their information before making public claims, sad. Regardless, this practitioner is great, I would trust any of my family to his care and the nice thing is he isn`t a price gouger he`ll make a recommendation when its needed and wont if its not. His approach is refreshing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

The doctor was patient and shared relevant information without having to be asked and without bombarding me with technical terms. I appreciate this approach in a doctor. His assistant was very kind and helpful as well. Overall, an excellent experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

I'm confused. Dr. Virani is not not a podiatrist or a DPM (Doctor of Podiatric Medicine). Be warned...if you are checking out the ratings, make sure you check out the qualifications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

Dr Virani is very friendly and his office runs on time or ahead of schedule, which I appreciate. He is very knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Wonderful care and service. I have been a patient at Ottawa Foot Health for over 3 years now and I highly recommend them. They really care about their patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23399].votes_count ]]