Dr. Geoffrey Doherty

Rate Dr. Geoffrey Doherty

Dr. Geoffrey Doherty's Ratings

Dr.Doherty performed a breast biopsy for me and he saved my life. The lesion was very difficult to sample, small and hiding and he managed to obtain the best sample for diagnosis. He is compassionate and kind, attentive to detail and his surgical skills are pristine. I cannot thank him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2013

Extremely caring knowledgeable and empathic. He couldn't have been more helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2013

Very knowledgeable, caring and approachable. Excellent teacher.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

One of the nicest Doctors I have ever had dealings with. Dr. Geoff Doherty is a very kind and sincere man and a wonderful bedside manner which you don't find in a lot of doctors today. Thank you for making me feel very comfortable during my procedure at the Ottawa Hospital in May 2013.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

They very, very best physician we (my wife and I)have every had the please to meet and speak with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23436].votes_count ]]