Dr. Aleksander Olsen

You may also like

Rate Dr. Aleksander Olsen

Dr. Aleksander Olsen's Ratings

I too received an envelope today from this person. 2340 Mira Mar Avenue, Long Beach CA 90815! There is a smell that emanates from the brochure. I resealed the envelope, and placed one of my personal labels that reads in bold red capital letters: REFUSED _ RETURN TO SENDER angled across my name. I am told that when this notice is affixed to an envelope - the sender must pay return postage. I do not know if it is true - but whenever I affix my label I never receive another from that sender. When I run out of envelopes - I use a red felt tip pen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I received the "Pink Envelope" today and on opening was just about bowled over by the AWFUL toxic smell of the brochure. Within 2 minutes I had a blinding headache. I should note that I am not prone to headaches and while I am sensitive to chemicals, it usually takes a good half hour for a reaction. I have place the envelope and it's contents in 2 plastic bags and can STILL smell it! I want to know how this man got my name and address. I want to know how he can be stopped, and if he is a real doctor why is he doing this?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2745168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I too, in Canada, received a pink envelope. I was curious as I didn't know anyone in California and the writing was very childlike. If I receive any more of these I'll take the advice of one person and phone their 800 number. It's bad enough to get phishing and spam emails but now we're being inundated at the post office as well. I wonder how much it costs "someone" to pay the postage on these little pink envelopes. I doubt it comes from any legitimate source. Maybe there is mail fraud here somewhere?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2744983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

These pink envelopes with Arctic Ruby Oil brochure are now seen in Canada, thanks to Dr. Olsen's persistence. I have no idea what this Dr's medical skills are, but he definitely has plenty of free time if his business is sending such spam with handwritten mailing addresses across North America...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2742741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Just received a small pink envelope, with a return address label “A. Olsen 2340 Mira Mar Ave. long Beach, CA 90815”, hand-addressed to me.

Contained a small signed office note “From the Desk of Dr. Aleksander Olsen”, addressing me by my first name (I don’t even know the man!): “If you care about your health and appearance, read this book. It will change your life.” The accompanying “book” was a tiny 32 page booklet titled “ARCTIC RUBY OIL”.

Hmm...

I immediately checked with the Los Angeles branch of BBB. Here is the result:

Gee, too bad ... my health is poor (cancer survivor), my appearance is poor (at 74), my visceral fat is huge (200 lb) - but I shall for ever and ever be deprived of the benefits of the Arctic Snake Oil Made in USA... ;-(

:-)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2734478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I too like everyone here received a weird letter with a booklet about Immuderm. How did these people get my home address. My little story was about Hilda, a cleaning lady, who was cleaning a fish take that had B-1/3-1/6 glucan and found the fountain of youth by using the water from the tank on her face, and then became young again. Hmmm...if it sounds too good to be true it probably is, and after reading these reviews and hearing about all of these other "little story booklets" that this guy has conjured up. He is without a doubt an untrustworthy person that is just trying to make a quick buck rather than actually trying to help people. Very thoughtful scam...almost got me, but you didn't! Better luck next time.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2733045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Total and complete scam - total, total, total. What a joke!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2724072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Received same pink envelope. Called this number 800-446-3063 and asked to be removed from the mailing list. We'll see if that happens. I asked who Aleksander Olsen is and he said he's one of their biochemists in Norway. Sounds like a scam to me.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2693458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Like everyone else, I got a blue envelope in the mail today from Aleksander Olsen in Long Beach, CA. It was hand addressed in juvenile penmanship. At first I thought it was a late Christmas card, but when I looked at the return address I was immediately suspicious because I don't know anyone in Long Beach, CA. Inside was a typewritten letter on Immunocorp stationary addressed to me personally and saying: "No matter what your health condition, even if you've given up all hope, read this little book. It will change your life." The 'little booklet (by Ralph Wallace - whoever that is) was entitled "IMMUTOL - How seven sick salmon, unconventional wisdom, serendipity and a beer brewery saved an economy, healed the hopeless and changed the course of modern Immunology." It turns out that Immutol is made from mushroom fungi and claims to "supercharge the innate healing power of any living organism". Examples were given of people with widely different medical problems, all of whom were 'miraculously' cured with Immutol. This is a SCAM! I've been around the track a few times and I know if something looks phony, sounds phony, acts phony, etc. ..it probably is phony. I'd rate this guy as a quack and I'd love to know how he got my name. I think this should be reported to the Better Business Bureau.

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2667291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Don't know how this place got my son's address, but very cruel sending someone with a sickness that makes him lose unwanted weight every week a weight loss pill. My son is very ill and doesn't need someone telling him he needs to lose weight. He can't gain weight. Very unprofessional this must be a joke and stopped.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2657253].votes_count ]]