Dr. Aleksander Olsen

Rate Dr. Aleksander Olsen

Dr. Aleksander Olsen's Ratings

My 84 year old mother-in-law received the same garbage in the mail. A hand addressed envelope to her at the assisted living facility she resides in. How low can people stoop, yes, they are preying on the elderly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2564061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

I did also received a letter with a booklet for this person Aleksander Olsen... my main concern, how did she get our adress, we live in canada, the only way I could see that she had access to my full adress and name, would be via a Hotel that we went in holliday, since the last 9 year, we annually travel to florida, Orlando, St-Pete beach and Cocoa beach.,.. I really don't appreciate that, if I receive again those kind of communication, I will personnaly call all hotel that we travelled and advise that a kind of fraud happening and mostly have access to our personnal info!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2559434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

My 93yo mother in the Midwest was contacted by the doctor. I suspect his motives.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2558476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

My 85 year old mother received the exact same kind of "handwritten" letter from Dr. Olsen. This is a scam--no doubt in my mind and it is targeted at the elderly. I would like to know how to contact authorities to pursue criminal charges.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][23560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

My mother, who is in her mid-90s, received a handwritten envelope from ALeksander Olsen, and was confused as she knows no person by that name. The envelope, which looked like a personal letter, contained no note but only a sales brochure for a skincare product. For an elderly person or someone with dementia, this could be an extremely confusing, distressing experience. I called the number in the yellow pages for Aleksander Olsen's product and asked to have my mother's information removed from the mailing list. I find it extremely irresponsible, nearly reprehensible, for sales people to prey on elderly ladies with anonymous letters that appear to have been sent by a friend. An apology is in order.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][23559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

You sent me a letter & a book called (ARCTIC RUBY OIL) THANK YOU IT HAS HELPED MY FAMILY FROM:MELINE SHEFFIELD

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23558].votes_count ]]