Dr. Aleksander Olsen

Dr. Aleksander Olsen

Rate Dr. Aleksander Olsen

Dr. Aleksander Olsen's Ratings

My 85 year old mother received the exact same kind of "handwritten" letter from Dr. Olsen. This is a scam--no doubt in my mind and it is targeted at the elderly. I would like to know how to contact authorities to pursue criminal charges.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

My mother, who is in her mid-90s, received a handwritten envelope from ALeksander Olsen, and was confused as she knows no person by that name. The envelope, which looked like a personal letter, contained no note but only a sales brochure for a skincare product. For an elderly person or someone with dementia, this could be an extremely confusing, distressing experience. I called the number in the yellow pages for Aleksander Olsen's product and asked to have my mother's information removed from the mailing list. I find it extremely irresponsible, nearly reprehensible, for sales people to prey on elderly ladies with anonymous letters that appear to have been sent by a friend. An apology is in order.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

You sent me a letter & a book called (ARCTIC RUBY OIL) THANK YOU IT HAS HELPED MY FAMILY FROM:MELINE SHEFFIELD

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag