Dr. Aleksander Olsen

Rate Dr. Aleksander Olsen

Dr. Aleksander Olsen's Ratings

So I just received some strange letter, apparently I'm not the only one! How did you even get my address? Creepy...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Like my fellow Canadian, no reason at all should I be receiving anything from Dr. Olsen. Need to be removed from the mailing list at once.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Like many of the other commenters, I live in canada. There is absolutely no reason why I should be receiving booklets from an unheard of doctor in California. Who can I contact to get off this mailing list?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Get me off your mailling list just got 2 booklets in the mail!! I don't know who you are or how you got my name or address as I live in canada SCAM

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I received the booklet in a handwritten and addressed light blue envelope. Seriously dude if you are going to pull off this scam, you need to use business envelopes and type the addresses. SCAM

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2591574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

This is appalling my 86 year old mother was just preyed upon by this immoral person calling themselves a doctor. I was present when she opened an envelope that looked like an invitation just to see a sales pitch for beauty cream. Criminal charges should be filed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

SCAM ALERT!! SCAM ALERT!! SCAM ALERT!! SCAM ALERT!! POS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Take my name off your mailing list. Don't know you, nor do I live in the same state. Peddle your cream somewhere else. Aging is a natural thing, live with it! Wrinkles and all! By the way, if you spell my name correctly on the little note, at least have your secretary spell it right on the envelope before sending it out. It's called proofreading. SCAMMERS!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

SENT ME A DUMB PAMPHLET IN THE MAIL. GET ME OFF YOUR MAILING LIST

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

My 84 year old mother-in-law received the same garbage in the mail. A hand addressed envelope to her at the assisted living facility she resides in. How low can people stoop, yes, they are preying on the elderly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2564061].votes_count ]]