Dr. Aleksander Olsen

Rate Dr. Aleksander Olsen

Dr. Aleksander Olsen's Ratings

My 85 year old mother received the exact same kind of "handwritten" letter from Dr. Olsen. This is a scam--no doubt in my mind and it is targeted at the elderly. I would like to know how to contact authorities to pursue criminal charges.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

My mother, who is in her mid-90s, received a handwritten envelope from ALeksander Olsen, and was confused as she knows no person by that name. The envelope, which looked like a personal letter, contained no note but only a sales brochure for a skincare product. For an elderly person or someone with dementia, this could be an extremely confusing, distressing experience. I called the number in the yellow pages for Aleksander Olsen's product and asked to have my mother's information removed from the mailing list. I find it extremely irresponsible, nearly reprehensible, for sales people to prey on elderly ladies with anonymous letters that appear to have been sent by a friend. An apology is in order.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

You sent me a letter & a book called (ARCTIC RUBY OIL) THANK YOU IT HAS HELPED MY FAMILY FROM:MELINE SHEFFIELD

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][23558].votes_count ]]