Rate Dr. Aleksander Olsen

Dr. Aleksander Olsen's Ratings

Don't know how this place got my son's address, but very cruel sending someone with a sickness that makes him lose unwanted weight every week a weight loss pill. My son is very ill and doesn't need someone telling him he needs to lose weight. He can't gain weight. Very unprofessional this must be a joke and stopped.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2657253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Just received same small pink envelope with "personal" letter stating if I care about my health and appearance, read this book... Enclosed was small booklet titled "Arctic Ruby Oil".
Googled Dr. Aleksander Olsen and found this webpage...enough said...not trusting...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

I found an affective way of dealing with these people. Call their number, 800-446-3063 repeatedly and hang up every time and do it again and again and again. They will get so annoyed that they will 'imitate' themselves to be the police and threaten you, after threatening you with reporting you to the police a few times..... just ignore them. It is quite effective. And it felt good! Oh and their company immunocorp.com has an 'F' rating with the BBB. They do not even warrant a rating herein, they are so bad for the public.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Also received hand written blue envelope, in Texas, for face cream Immuderm, priced at $89.95

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I just received the same suspicious envelope regarding Arctiv Ruby Oil to reduce belly fat. I didnt give out my information either to a DR. ALEKSANDER OLSEN in Los Angeles, CA. This is definitely a scam. I hope authorities investigate this scam.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2626247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Received a hand written lavender envelope with same memo as the one everyone else received along with a booklet selling Immuderm skin cream. Dont know if this is the same Dr or someone has been using his name but definateley reeks of a SCAM no real pics of the actual product NO WEB PAGE. CANNOT FIND THIS GUY ON THE WEB OTHER THAN ON THIS SITE.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2625118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I just got this in the mail in a pink envelope that looked largely suspicious from the moment I laid my eyes on the kindergarten-looking written letters of my name and address. Then saw it had no actual stamp from the U.S. In the day in age we live in, I was reluctant to open it because I had no idea who A.Olsen from Long Beach, CA was. I thought it had anthrax. I shook it to make sure there was no powder substance moving around in it. Then I opened it and read the memo "If you care about your health and your appearance, read this book. It will change your life." Then I thought, the jig is up. It's a scam. And hence here I am today. If authorities are ever to investigate this scam, you have my 100% permission to press charges for fraud.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2618143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

I too got a personally addressed letter. BEWARE. DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ.
Scam alert. I DID NOT give my name or address either.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2603843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I got a personally addressed letter from this quack saying "If you care about your health and your appearance, read this book" which was a sales pitch pamphlet. I live in Canada. I'm not on ANY social media, but subscribe to Reader's Digest and do Ipsos Surveys, Sample Source, and Web Perspectives. I would love to know who gave him my name and address.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2602770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

So I just received some strange letter, apparently I'm not the only one! How did you even get my address? Creepy...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2601322].votes_count ]]