Dr. Aleksander Olsen

Rate Dr. Aleksander Olsen

Dr. Aleksander Olsen's Ratings

I received the booklet in a handwritten and addressed light blue envelope. Seriously dude if you are going to pull off this scam, you need to use business envelopes and type the addresses. SCAM

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

This is appalling my 86 year old mother was just preyed upon by this immoral person calling themselves a doctor. I was present when she opened an envelope that looked like an invitation just to see a sales pitch for beauty cream. Criminal charges should be filed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

SCAM ALERT!! SCAM ALERT!! SCAM ALERT!! SCAM ALERT!! POS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Take my name off your mailing list. Don't know you, nor do I live in the same state. Peddle your cream somewhere else. Aging is a natural thing, live with it! Wrinkles and all! By the way, if you spell my name correctly on the little note, at least have your secretary spell it right on the envelope before sending it out. It's called proofreading. SCAMMERS!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

SENT ME A DUMB PAMPHLET IN THE MAIL. GET ME OFF YOUR MAILING LIST

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

My 84 year old mother-in-law received the same garbage in the mail. A hand addressed envelope to her at the assisted living facility she resides in. How low can people stoop, yes, they are preying on the elderly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2564061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

I did also received a letter with a booklet for this person Aleksander Olsen... my main concern, how did she get our adress, we live in canada, the only way I could see that she had access to my full adress and name, would be via a Hotel that we went in holliday, since the last 9 year, we annually travel to florida, Orlando, St-Pete beach and Cocoa beach.,.. I really don't appreciate that, if I receive again those kind of communication, I will personnaly call all hotel that we travelled and advise that a kind of fraud happening and mostly have access to our personnal info!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2559434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

My 93yo mother in the Midwest was contacted by the doctor. I suspect his motives.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2558476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

My 85 year old mother received the exact same kind of "handwritten" letter from Dr. Olsen. This is a scam--no doubt in my mind and it is targeted at the elderly. I would like to know how to contact authorities to pursue criminal charges.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][23560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

My mother, who is in her mid-90s, received a handwritten envelope from ALeksander Olsen, and was confused as she knows no person by that name. The envelope, which looked like a personal letter, contained no note but only a sales brochure for a skincare product. For an elderly person or someone with dementia, this could be an extremely confusing, distressing experience. I called the number in the yellow pages for Aleksander Olsen's product and asked to have my mother's information removed from the mailing list. I find it extremely irresponsible, nearly reprehensible, for sales people to prey on elderly ladies with anonymous letters that appear to have been sent by a friend. An apology is in order.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][23559].votes_count ]]