Rate Dr. Aleksander Olsen

Dr. Aleksander Olsen's Ratings

Also received hand written blue envelope, in Texas, for face cream Immuderm, priced at $89.95

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I just received the same suspicious envelope regarding Arctiv Ruby Oil to reduce belly fat. I didnt give out my information either to a DR. ALEKSANDER OLSEN in Los Angeles, CA. This is definitely a scam. I hope authorities investigate this scam.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2626247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Received a hand written lavender envelope with same memo as the one everyone else received along with a booklet selling Immuderm skin cream. Dont know if this is the same Dr or someone has been using his name but definateley reeks of a SCAM no real pics of the actual product NO WEB PAGE. CANNOT FIND THIS GUY ON THE WEB OTHER THAN ON THIS SITE.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2625118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I just got this in the mail in a pink envelope that looked largely suspicious from the moment I laid my eyes on the kindergarten-looking written letters of my name and address. Then saw it had no actual stamp from the U.S. In the day in age we live in, I was reluctant to open it because I had no idea who A.Olsen from Long Beach, CA was. I thought it had anthrax. I shook it to make sure there was no powder substance moving around in it. Then I opened it and read the memo "If you care about your health and your appearance, read this book. It will change your life." Then I thought, the jig is up. It's a scam. And hence here I am today. If authorities are ever to investigate this scam, you have my 100% permission to press charges for fraud.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2618143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

I too got a personally addressed letter. BEWARE. DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ.
Scam alert. I DID NOT give my name or address either.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2603843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I got a personally addressed letter from this quack saying "If you care about your health and your appearance, read this book" which was a sales pitch pamphlet. I live in Canada. I'm not on ANY social media, but subscribe to Reader's Digest and do Ipsos Surveys, Sample Source, and Web Perspectives. I would love to know who gave him my name and address.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2602770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

So I just received some strange letter, apparently I'm not the only one! How did you even get my address? Creepy...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2601322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Like my fellow Canadian, no reason at all should I be receiving anything from Dr. Olsen. Need to be removed from the mailing list at once.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2599530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Like many of the other commenters, I live in canada. There is absolutely no reason why I should be receiving booklets from an unheard of doctor in California. Who can I contact to get off this mailing list?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2599157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Get me off your mailling list just got 2 booklets in the mail!! I don't know who you are or how you got my name or address as I live in canada SCAM

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2597545].votes_count ]]