Rate Dr. Aleksander Olsen

Dr. Aleksander Olsen's Ratings

Received same pink envelope. Called this number 800-446-3063 and asked to be removed from the mailing list. We'll see if that happens. I asked who Aleksander Olsen is and he said he's one of their biochemists in Norway. Sounds like a scam to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Like everyone else, I got a blue envelope in the mail today from Aleksander Olsen in Long Beach, CA. It was hand addressed in juvenile penmanship. At first I thought it was a late Christmas card, but when I looked at the return address I was immediately suspicious because I don't know anyone in Long Beach, CA. Inside was a typewritten letter on Immunocorp stationary addressed to me personally and saying: "No matter what your health condition, even if you've given up all hope, read this little book. It will change your life." The 'little booklet (by Ralph Wallace - whoever that is) was entitled "IMMUTOL - How seven sick salmon, unconventional wisdom, serendipity and a beer brewery saved an economy, healed the hopeless and changed the course of modern Immunology." It turns out that Immutol is made from mushroom fungi and claims to "supercharge the innate healing power of any living organism". Examples were given of people with widely different medical problems, all of whom were 'miraculously' cured with Immutol. This is a SCAM! I've been around the track a few times and I know if something looks phony, sounds phony, acts phony, etc. ..it probably is phony. I'd rate this guy as a quack and I'd love to know how he got my name. I think this should be reported to the Better Business Bureau.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2667291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Don't know how this place got my son's address, but very cruel sending someone with a sickness that makes him lose unwanted weight every week a weight loss pill. My son is very ill and doesn't need someone telling him he needs to lose weight. He can't gain weight. Very unprofessional this must be a joke and stopped.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2657253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Just received same small pink envelope with "personal" letter stating if I care about my health and appearance, read this book... Enclosed was small booklet titled "Arctic Ruby Oil".
Googled Dr. Aleksander Olsen and found this webpage...enough said...not trusting...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2655339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

I found an affective way of dealing with these people. Call their number, 800-446-3063 repeatedly and hang up every time and do it again and again and again. They will get so annoyed that they will 'imitate' themselves to be the police and threaten you, after threatening you with reporting you to the police a few times..... just ignore them. It is quite effective. And it felt good! Oh and their company immunocorp.com has an 'F' rating with the BBB. They do not even warrant a rating herein, they are so bad for the public.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Also received hand written blue envelope, in Texas, for face cream Immuderm, priced at $89.95

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I just received the same suspicious envelope regarding Arctiv Ruby Oil to reduce belly fat. I didnt give out my information either to a DR. ALEKSANDER OLSEN in Los Angeles, CA. This is definitely a scam. I hope authorities investigate this scam.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2626247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Received a hand written lavender envelope with same memo as the one everyone else received along with a booklet selling Immuderm skin cream. Dont know if this is the same Dr or someone has been using his name but definateley reeks of a SCAM no real pics of the actual product NO WEB PAGE. CANNOT FIND THIS GUY ON THE WEB OTHER THAN ON THIS SITE.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2625118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I just got this in the mail in a pink envelope that looked largely suspicious from the moment I laid my eyes on the kindergarten-looking written letters of my name and address. Then saw it had no actual stamp from the U.S. In the day in age we live in, I was reluctant to open it because I had no idea who A.Olsen from Long Beach, CA was. I thought it had anthrax. I shook it to make sure there was no powder substance moving around in it. Then I opened it and read the memo "If you care about your health and your appearance, read this book. It will change your life." Then I thought, the jig is up. It's a scam. And hence here I am today. If authorities are ever to investigate this scam, you have my 100% permission to press charges for fraud.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2618143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

I too got a personally addressed letter. BEWARE. DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ.
Scam alert. I DID NOT give my name or address either.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2603843].votes_count ]]