Rate Dr. Amy Pieroway

Dr. Amy Pieroway's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr Pieroway is awesome! She is fresh and knows her stuff! Four out I wa pregnant and had no family doctor...went to outpatients one night when she was working and she took me as a patient on the spot! She makes me feel comfortable and cared for. Her staff is very efficient and I'm glad to have her as my family doctor and my growing family's doctor!

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

Amy is an absolute treasure. She is prompt, thorough,informed and has a warm bedside manner. She is a genuinely nice person and this translates to her practice. Let's do what we can to keep this wonderful doctor on the west coast.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

She is young, but she is smart, helpful, and willing to go the extra mile. She even called us at home the day after an appointment to check on my son. I understand that she is just filling in, but if Dr Lafferty does not come back, we'd like to keep her forever!

Submitted Sept. 2, 2013 | flag

Loved the front desk staff (Mandy is so helpful). Only had to wait a few minutes (which is great around here), she was friendly, and kind, and helpful, and took the time to explain her opinion and the treatment choices. Highly reccommend.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag